- A first person account from teenagers on cellphones and their relationship with them:
- On the science behind our love for social media and selfies:
- How Memes are helping Teens to Cope:
- Amazing Visual Representations of Data: https://informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/the-drake-equation/
- A story of inspiration from a special needs child:
- A Wise 22 Year Old’s essay:
Test Prep for SAT, ACT:
- ACT Free Online Test Prep: https://academy.act.org/
- SAT Free Online Test Prep: https://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/sat
- Free Online Test Prep: http://www.afpls.org/ecampus/2158
- Free Introductory Online Test Prep: https://www.kaptest.com/sat/free/events
- PAID Prep Classes: http://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/test-preparation.html
Resources for AP students:
On Navigating History:
- Historical Children’s Literature: https://ufdc.ufl.edu/baldwin/all/thumbs
- The Web Chronology Project: http://www.thenagain.info/WebChron/Glossary/Glossary.html
* * *
Explore below to find other Resources!
1st-3rd grade: The Curious Child
4th-5th grade: The Balanced Child
6th-12th: The Good Citizen
Adults and Parents
Come Join The Future STRONG Academy.
Learn life skills. Pursue personal excellence. Build human potential.