Free Resources for Chess Players
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain!
Hey kids, welcome! Check out these FREE Chess resources!
All resources good for kids ages: 5 to 18:
Practice your tactics and strategy online:
- Play games on: https://lichess.org
Questions to answer for growing in Chess:
- What are the different types of Draws?
- How many openings are possible?
- What is the maximum USCF rating that one can achieve?
- How many tactics do you know? Can you name them?
Read biographies and watch games of Legends like:
- Joseph Henry Blackburne
- Bobby Fischer
- Viswanathan Anand
- Josh Waitzkin
Chess Movies to Watch:
- Queen of Katwe
- Searching for Bobby Fischer
* * *
The Coronavirus & What You Should Do
Girls in Chess
Searching For Bobby Fischer
Scholar's Mate in Chess
Explore below to find other FREE Activity Resources!
1st-3rd grade: The Curious Child
4th-5th grade: The Balanced Child
6th-12th: The Good Citizen
Adults and Parents
Come Join The Future STRONG Academy.
Learn life skills. Pursue personal excellence. Build human potential.