Free Resources for Chess Players
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain!
Hey kids, welcome! Check out these FREE Chess resources!
Practice Tactics And Strategy:
Ask Questions To Grow Your Skills:
- What are the different types of Draws?
- How many openings are possible?
- What is the maximum USCF rating that one can achieve?
- How many tactics do you know? Can you name them?
Read Biographies And Watch Legends Like:
- Joseph Henry Blackburne
- Bobby Fischer
- Viswanathan Anand
- Josh Waitzkin
Chess Movies To Watch:
- Queen of Katwe
- Searching for Bobby Fischer
* * *
The Calmest 6 Year Chess Player
The Coronavirus & What You Should Do
Girls in Chess
The Magic Of Chess
Searching For Bobby Fischer
Scholar's Mate in Chess
Explore below to find other FREE Activity Resources!
1st-3rd grade: The Curious Child
4th-5th grade: The Balanced Child
6th-12th: The Good Citizen
Adults and Parents
Come Join The Future STRONG Academy.
Learn life skills. Pursue personal excellence. Build human potential.