Best Book Recommendations for Children
For Under 10 Years:
- The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- Front Desk by Kelly Yang
- The Girl who Thought in Pictures: The Story of Dr. Temple Grandin by Julia Finley Mosca
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- When You Are Brave: Miller, Pat Zietlow
- Firenze’s Light: A Children’s Book about Gratitude, Compassion By Jessica Collaco
- What Should Danny Do? School Day By Adir Levy and Ganit Levy
- Dog’s First Baby by Natalie Nelson
- Swish, Slosh by Deborah Kerbel
- Where Do You Poop? by Agnese Baruzzi
- After the Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again by Dan Santat
- Wishes by Muon Thi Van, Illustrated by Victo Ngai
- J.D. and the Great Barber Battle by J. Dillard
- What Do You Do With a Chance written by Kobi Yamada, Illustrated by Mae Besom
For Over 10 Years: Teen Book Recommendations:
Find them HERE.
- Teen Book Recommendations: https://futurestrongacademy.com/project/teen-book-recommendations/
- For Under 11 Years of Age: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/childrens-books-empathy-kindness_l_5d52e7b1e4b0c63bcbee2699
- Children Book Recommendations: https://www.parenttoolkit.com/book-lists/pre-k-books
- Realistic Fiction For Middle Schoolers: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/26497.Realistic_Fiction_For_Middle_Schoolers
- Books The Teach Resilience: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/13/health/children-books-resilience-wellness/index.html
* * *
Explore below to find other Resources!
1st-3rd grade: The Curious Child
4th-5th grade: The Balanced Child
6th-12th: The Good Citizen
Adults and Parents
Come Join The Future STRONG Academy.
Learn life skills. Pursue personal excellence. Build human potential.