Thank you for sharing your child with us! We can’t wait to get started!
Sign up TODAY and put the power of computing in the hands of kids so they feel empowered to create rather than constantly consume! Learn how to think, talk and act like a Coder! Its just as essential as learning a human language!
- Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
- Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
- Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Learn to CODE LIKE OUR AWESOME STUDENTS!!!
Experience and Device Requirements:
- Atleast 2 years of Block coding experience required!
- Or must have finished the Scratch Coding Course.
- Chrome Book or Laptop required. NO iPad please.
Benefits of Classes:
- Receive lab work and email support for questions during the week!
- Every week, check in with milestone marker guide to see how well you’re doing!
- Understand real world applications using video recommendations.
- Children are responsible for their projects and homework.
This improves self-advocacy, an important life skill as kids learn to navigate life and difficulties on their own.
- Only 6 spots per class!
- 10 hours of classes. And hours of challenges to work on!
- 1 Hour class
- Waiting list available!
No problem! Call or text 678-310-5025. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!