Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Want To Listen To...
Want To Listen To...
Check Out Our Featured Podcasts!
Raising Awareness On Gender Equality As India Celebrates The Day Of The Girl Child
Dear Alexei Navalny, You Give Us Hope. Yet, I Am Terrified.
Why Do I Teach? Because I Might Literally Change Someone’s Life.
Karima Baloch: Fight For Your Countrymen. Receive Capital Punishment?
Even In 2021, Access To Clean Water Is A Luxury In Flint, Michigan
Strategies For Busy Parents: Daily Practices To Save The Day
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* Undying Love Or Parental Anxiety: If you’re a parent of an adolescent, you might be familiar with the nature of conflict and communication that defines daily life. In our attempts to understand our teens and do what’s best for them, we often overlook their...
* A Nation Addicted To Hyper Consumerism: America has little over 3% of the children in the world but have 40% of toys. Children are being introduced to brands at a young age. Shopping is convenient – at the click of a button, available 24/7. First, there’s the...
* Océane's Live Stream Of Her Suicide: "The splendor of the world begins with the fragility of a lone woman." This is not the muse of a man staring at the picture of a beautiful woman. Instead, it is a comment from an anonymous user on the Periscope app in the...
* Neglectful, Abusive, And Distracted Parenting: There are ways we all know are “wrong” ways to parent. There’s the physical, emotional and psychological abuse and neglect where a child is literally not cared for in an unconditional and safe environment, is...
* Choices, Decisions. But First, Priorities: One of the biggest ideas around decision making is how we address competing priorities in our daily lives. Anyone even slightly interested in the personal development space might have heard about the Eisenhower...
* Our Current eLearning Landscape: Covid and digital learning has thrust a spotlight on our education system. Around the world, educators, parents and children are adapting to their new daily reality. Debates are raging what kind of schooling this new normal...
* The sad strength of hate in comparison to love is that it is unambiguous as an emotion. Even if I tell you unequivocally that I love you, you will still ask me for validation. "Are you sure?" But, if I tell you, "I hate you", you won't even question that sentiment...
* How To Identify Conflict In Children: Coping with stress, managing personal physical and mental hygiene, negotiating and resolving conflicts with siblings, balancing online and offline lives – the list of skills a child needs to transform into a successful...
* Our Disparate Reality And Our Collective Grief: Some of us will not touch our moms for one last time in a hospital before a stranger will bury her as we watch from a few feet away. Many of us will not visit our loved ones for months on end. And most of us,...
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!