Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Check Out Our Featured Podcasts!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* Look around any app like Clubhouse or any YouTube channel, and there are dedicated segments for personal development and growth momentum. I mean, come on, who am I kidding. Even my own business model is dependent on how quickly you want to get to your...
* "I write for kids, and kids tend to be optimists. Even when the book has a dark theme, it's always through the eyes of a fictional hero, a young person with integrity, someone a reader can identify with and in turn find a kind of integrity and power in...
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine....
Flexible Thinking And Leadership Agility. The Skills You Urgently Need To Be Workplace Ready. (Podcast)
* Staying Relevant In A Volatile Landscape: Without personal accountability and a deep-rooted interest in human connections, our work cannot drive the positive and global impact we intend for it to have. Without the right intentions and ethics, even the best...
* What men call social virtues, good fellowship, is commonly but the virtue of pigs in a litter, which lie close together to keep each other warm. - Unknown. * What is Character: Character is the predictable disposition of a human...
* The Ability To Choose Is Our Weapon: Our story of life gets lost in the clutter of our day-to-day activities. We lose ourselves in the broadcast of how others are living their life. We follow their directions, their advice, and start to lose the flavor of...
* We’ve more in common than we don’t: Take a look around you, and you’ll see that we’re all driven by the same needs as humans. The feeling of belonging, the need to matter, and a cause to impact and give. But, we’re also starting to live more fragmented and...
* From Authenticity To Personal Freedom: We can train as much and as long as we want, but unless we test it in real life, we are not turning our learning into action. When our training and testing coincide, we’re living our truth. When we speak and act our...
* Teens, Tech & Trends: Continued From Part 1: Physically unharmed, mentally at peril. Read HERE. * Sleep Disruption due to Tech: Source: Hysing M, Pallesen S, Stormark KM, et al; Sleep and use of electronic devices in adolescence:...
Robotics And Coding Courses: Overview:
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!