Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Check Out Our Featured Podcasts!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* We're in the midst of a cognitive revolution. We're being analyzed by Big Data, our communication is becoming linear, and the machines we’ve built with our spectacular Science, Math and Engineering skills are now helping us learn. But machines have still not...
* 1. First, go analog. Use good old-fashioned pencil and paper to doodle, to scribble, and to play games. 2. Use a barrier. Create a physical barrier between your child and their devices. Even a few inches can make a big difference. A portable lap desk, or even...
* A Simple Life From A By Gone Era: If you were a 20th Century Parent: All you had to do was a set of 3 tasks on repeat each and every day: Bathe Clothe Feed If you’re a child of the 21st Century though, you’re: Over scheduled Over supervised and Burnt...
* The Value Of Reflection And Introspection: At such a chaotic and busy time in our world now, and it feels weird to ask you to slow down your life to a walking pace. Stay with me for just a second, because, whether you like it or not, sh*t will always be...
* Raising Exceptional Children: Our children will grow up. And we will pass on. So parents, here is a question for you. How many positive relationships have you nurtured that will see them through their lives? Our primary goal in raising children is not to...
Develop Your And Your Child’s Potential By Incorporating These SEL Skills In Every Day Life (Podcast)
* Need Help With Building a Whole Child? Join Future STRONG Academy. CASEL presents this Social And Emotional Learning (SEL) framework in how we can help children and adults in developing their social and emotional competencies in 5 areas. ...
* What Kind Of Parents Do Children Need: To understand how to parent, let’s begin from the child's perspective. Children want to be seen and valued. The tender attention they seek can either build or the lack of it can crush their self-esteem. Whether it is...
* Get Back In My Face: "There's a question that gets asked by parents a lot. "Why doesn't Future STRONG offer online classes?" The truth is, not yet, hopefully, never. Wherever we see these days, our society seems to be built in a way to isolate. Our workplace...
* The Dichotomy Of Life & Our Existential Angst: When our minds and hearts can’t put a finger on our deepest insecurities, a feeling called the existential angst is born. Unlike many of our seemingly fleeting emotions like sadness, hate and hurt,...
Robotics And Coding Courses: Overview:
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!