Welcome to the World of Virtual Game Design and Robotics
Learning a Machine language is just as important as learning any other language!
The Future Is Here, Become A Part Of It!
Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain!
1. Children take ownership of their own learning. They will receive weekly emails for labs and homework.
2. Children feel empowered to create and share and not just consume what’s out there.
Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!
FREE Coding & Gaming Resources:
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
Stop The Self Sabotage: There will always be so much to do. So much to correct about ourselves. Yet, in our pursuit of our perfect selves, we often forget the most important thing to do. To stop burdening ourselves with ourselves. Let me explain a few ways we all can...
* Creativity Vs. Problem Solving: Whatever we think of Covid 19 and our forced isolation situation now, in a few years, we might be looking at it as an important period of growth and transformation in our lives. How else can we explain our adapting daily to the...
The Burden Of Social Isolation: "This lockdown has lasted really long. How will my child behave and manage when it's time to pursue and nurture real-world friendships?" As parents, there are many reasons for us to be worried about isolation and its prolonged...
* Perfection and Pandemic Can't Coexist: Wedding fails, news anchor fails, blooper reels, we've seen them all. Someone slips and falls on shows like America's Funniest Home Videos and there's no end to our giggles. Someone else's misery is always amusing to...
* Our Voice In A Noisy World: Yes, we live in a world that deserves our outrage. Yes, nothing ever seems to be in order. Things, people and systems are falling apart. And yes, most of us seem to acting out our impulses, often, irrationally. When such are the...
* Big Tech Is Channeling Our Emotions: Gone are the days, when piles of books on our night stands would induce the terror of not catching up with all the things we wanted to do. Now, we have podcasts we have lined up that are filling up space on our phones. We...
* Options Abound For Online Learning: We've started learning how to do yoga, connect with our coworkers and enjoy live concerts in a different these days. Everything about our daily lives is either limited to ourselves at home or has moved online. If we must...
* The Role of Computer Science in Our Lives: Our world and along with it, our learning systems and infrastructures have been upended, thanks to Corona. But, we're quickly evolving and adapting though. That means, now, every class is some form of an online...
* Like It Or Not: Covid or not, it overwhelmingly feels like we're being thrust into the unknown on a daily basis. But, hasn't life always been elusive? Then why do we continue to suffer emotionally when change comes upon us? Change will happen whether we like it or...
* First world problems: Who said we need a stack of unread books on our night stand, a pile of dirty laundry at the foot of our bed and a load of dirty dishes in our kitchen sink to remind us the horrors of living in the first world? In developed countries like...
* Why self worth? By living in the moment, by living our most truest and autonomous selves, we lead our children by example. We give permission to find their strength when we give ourselves permission that we're good enough just the way we are. Some adults who’re...
How we feel as parents of adolescents: If there was a definition of parents of adolescents, it might look like this. This person is highly anxious, stressed and uncertain about a lot of things involving their child. To the mix, we must add an element of dread...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!