Let's Build a Whole Child
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. High GPAs alone are not a guarantee for a successful career or a happy life. As caring adults, we must give them tools like time and focus management and critical thinking.
That’s our mission – To raise children to respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or swipe away.
Our many offerings for K – 12 in our Maker Lab and Studio include Chess for everyone, STEAM Robotics and Coding for Elementary 7 to 11 year olds, Middle School VEX IQ Robotics, Python and Java Coding Courses, Mobile App Design, Stop Motion animation, Homework help, and Financial Literacy classes to name a few. Read, Why us??
Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
We Teach Hi-Tech Lessons With a Touch of Human
Fostering curiosity and creativity in a fun 21st Century environment along with essential life skills Emotional Intelligence.
Check Out The Latest On Our Videos!
Check Out Our Featured Podcasts!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* As mothers, sometimes, we can get uncompromising in our narrative of ourselves. While fostering those around us in our care, we don't pause to acknowledge our physical and emotional needs, because there's always so much to do and things can always be done...
* I Wish My Parents Knew: This summer, I did some research outside a tutoring point. As high schoolers poured out of the center, I handed a piece of paper that read, "I Wish My Parents Knew" And here are some generic common answers. * High school...
* “Children are not the people of tomorrow. But, they’re the people of today.” – Janusz Korczak, the man who wrote books like How to love a child, said. * It’s been my dream for years to do something to consciously create a better future where...
* 1. Always tell them what they mean to you.2. Spend time with your kids.3. Help your child deal with negative emotions.4. Teach them to deal with problems, and show them how.5. Show them that the world is far bigger, more complex and more interesting than they...
Digital Productivity Hacks For Freeing Ourselves From The Tyranny Of Messages, Emails And Notifications
* The Tyranny Of Email: There’s no doubt email is a necessity in the modern world. Planning events, coordinating family gatherings, sending a quick note to a loved one who lives far away – the advantages are endless. However, we often forget that no one is...
Our Complete List Of Game Design, Animation, Robotics And Other Programming Courses For The 21st Century Coder
Our curriculum covers topics like what coding is, how code works, the program concepts of flow, loops, algorithms, conditional logic and clauses. The semantics and syntax can evolve as they understand the concepts and start practicing.All Our Courses At...
The Foolproof Way To A Simple Life: Lessons On Cognitive Freedom, Our Full Potential And The Next Sunrise
* The Tamed Life: We all live our lives a little like this. We're tied down to situations, people and things that give us happiness or sorrow, and we hang out with bad company sometimes. And yet, we can't seem to get out of our comfort zones. The question is,...
Protect Your And Your Family’s Precious Attention Currency Now. Use These Simple Rules For Creating Tech Harmony At Home.
* Steps To Tech Harmony: 1. At the very basic, you will need tech free times and zones in your house. That will make you feel empowered and feel like you're in charge of your life.2. Next educate yourself and your children on the drawbacks of too much tech time...
* The State Of Relaxed Awareness: Meditation is a state of effortless awareness of our true nature, the Pure Consciousness. One can be mindful and meditative while eating fresh food, while taking a walk and also while spending time in the presence of loved...
What Is FutureSTRONG Academy? Overview:
Virtual Reality Vex Robotics: Grades 1 – 5
No Robot, No Problem!
Use the power of block coding to move and lift using Virtual Robots in 3D!
Learn how to move, turn, lift a virtual robot in 3D using coding skills! This is the future and its here!!
Scratch Coding and Game Design: Grades 2 – 7
Vex Virtual World Robotics: Grades 4 – 9
Learn how to remotely control a virtual robot.
Understand the real world applications of movement and sensors and the benefits of robotics.
Work on 10 projects involving decision making, repeat and control flow logic and search & rescue missions!
Learn to Program Using Python: Grades 4 – 9
Learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language, along with programming best practices.
Learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs.
Create animation while learning about coding elements like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data!!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!