Computational Thinkers & Achievers
Our curriculum is aimed at raising 21st Century Computational Thinkers and Achievers:
Teaching while preserving: Imagination, Wonder and Creativity
Teaching while raising the bar on: Grit, Resilience, Collaboration, Perseverance, Goal setting and Decision making.
There are two aspects to Computational Thinking:
1. Learning the concepts and gathering the intelligence &
2. The actual task of performing problem solving.
In order to achieve this, parents can ask:
1. What your child aims to achieve with developing the game.
2. What problem they’re trying to solve.
3. How can they make their existing game better?
STEAM CODING Home
Follow Us Here!
Call or text 678-310-5025. Email: email@example.com