The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more.
Cultivate Your Mind:
Your thoughts determine the quality of your life. Look at failures as just stepping stones. Develop the mindset of no problem is too big to face.
Self-doubt, ruminating about the past, regret and guilt are emotions that sabotage our thought resources. Instead learn about strategies like Critical and Divergent thinking to boost your productivity.
Read more HERE.
Train Your Messy Mind:
Someone spoils my mood. I hold onto the grudge of how they’ve wronged me, for a few years to come. And because of that, now, I’ve given away my personal power to those people and circumstances that continue to bother me long after the incidents have occurred.
Why do you do that to ourselves as humans, do we have a superior mind only to sabotage ourselves on a daily basis? There are usually two things that bother us from having a perfect mind.
1. External stimuli and the way we respond and react to it.
2. And the inner monologue that keeps telling us that we are not good enough.
Expectations take us out of the moment. They steal the joy that the present moment is guaranteed to offer us. In addition to that, we don’t necessary prune our thoughts. We let mess gather in our head space.
We allow regrets, worries, secrets, comparisons, and grudges pile up making our beautiful and serene mind impossibly cluttered. Read more HERE.
Resolve The Inner Conflict:
Conflict doesn’t always involve another party or a person. Inspite of our best efforts, sometimes we sabotage ourselves with decisions and actions that leave us conflicted.
In order to align ourselves with the need of the moment, we can start by doing the right thing. Instead of second guessing ourselves, we can help reconcile with how we feel with the circumstances in front of us. We can focus on our actions and responsibilities not the results. After all, when we are our true selves, there’s nothing to be resolved.
And instead of living in constant combat with what’s evolving around us, we can simply become open to the idea of surrender. We can soak in every experience and acknowledge and accept that things are not always going to go our way. Come to think of it, there is great peace in living the moment rather than resisting it.
Read more HERE.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
CLARITY - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is CLARITY as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On CLARITY
* Part I: Continued from PART I HERE. * Kids And Teens Speak Up: Kids and adolescents deal with mental health challenges differently. Kids want to isolate, and not tell anyone. Because in their little brains, things can be confusing and if...
* Sierra Nevada As A Witness: On the lookout point called Mirador de San Nicolás, I stood on the side waiting for someone to click a picture of our family. Our backdrop would be the Alhambra (one of the most famous monuments of Islamic architecture located in...
* Here's an amusing fact about our lives. The intent behind every act of ours is either in anticipation of permanent relief or temporary alleviation of some sorrow. It's funny, isn't it? At a personal level when something or someone is giving us grief, it's...
* I timed this, it's a 6 minute read. You're moving away. And here I am, while you are packing to leave, watching videos of drunk people doing dumb shit. All the while wondering what pressures you will have to succumb to as a freshman. At the same time, I tell...
* Our True Aspirations: If I ask you what you want in life, you might say, recognition, a handsome income, and a comfortable life. But, what about the most important reason why any of the things we want in life matter? Our personal freedom. Don't believe me?...
* Here are a series of Strength essays by teenagers in a school in inner city Atlanta. * * * * * * * Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world...
* Peace Or Possessions? As we age, we increasingly understand what truly matters in life. Not material wealth, not expensive jackets, not even real estate property that we carefully and deliberately acquired. As such, it is also increasingly difficult to let go...
* As a parent advocate trying to bring social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities, it’s so exciting for me to see what Fulton County is doing with 7 mindsets, Gwinnett with its 7 Habits of Successful Teens and Barrow county...
* What Is Swatting: Swatting is the action or practice of making a prank call to emergency services in an attempt to bring about the dispatch of a large number of armed police officers to a particular address. “Swatting” is defined as a false report of an...
* How Stress Shows Up: Sometimes stress doesn't disappear when you work on your adult coloring books or indulge in a one hour massage session. Joy only seems to last as long as that fun activity did. Stress is complicated, so the solutions must be elaborate and...
* What Are We Doing When We Are Mindful? Let us find out how we know we're being mindful at any given time. We are doing these below things if we're being in the moment. • Putting the focus on us not on external things• Creating distance and objectivity•...
* Win By Being Not Doing: Our society celebrates doers. If we’re not constantly doing something, we must be lazy and not motivated enough. But here’s the thing. Existential boredom is good. It’s good for the soul, because you actually can sort through your...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!