The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more.
Cultivate Your Mind:
Your thoughts determine the quality of your life. Look at failures as just stepping stones. Develop the mindset of no problem is too big to face.
Self-doubt, ruminating about the past, regret and guilt are emotions that sabotage our thought resources. Instead learn about strategies like Critical and Divergent thinking to boost your productivity.
Read more HERE.
Train Your Messy Mind:
Someone spoils my mood. I hold onto the grudge of how they’ve wronged me, for a few years to come. And because of that, now, I’ve given away my personal power to those people and circumstances that continue to bother me long after the incidents have occurred.
Why do you do that to ourselves as humans, do we have a superior mind only to sabotage ourselves on a daily basis? There are usually two things that bother us from having a perfect mind.
1. External stimuli and the way we respond and react to it.
2. And the inner monologue that keeps telling us that we are not good enough.
Expectations take us out of the moment. They steal the joy that the present moment is guaranteed to offer us. In addition to that, we don’t necessary prune our thoughts. We let mess gather in our head space.
We allow regrets, worries, secrets, comparisons, and grudges pile up making our beautiful and serene mind impossibly cluttered. Read more HERE.
Resolve The Inner Conflict:
Conflict doesn’t always involve another party or a person. Inspite of our best efforts, sometimes we sabotage ourselves with decisions and actions that leave us conflicted.
In order to align ourselves with the need of the moment, we can start by doing the right thing. Instead of second guessing ourselves, we can help reconcile with how we feel with the circumstances in front of us. We can focus on our actions and responsibilities not the results. After all, when we are our true selves, there’s nothing to be resolved.
And instead of living in constant combat with what’s evolving around us, we can simply become open to the idea of surrender. We can soak in every experience and acknowledge and accept that things are not always going to go our way. Come to think of it, there is great peace in living the moment rather than resisting it.
Read more HERE.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
CLARITY - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is CLARITY as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On CLARITY
* As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. First let's establish a workable definition of success. Here’s my definition: “Success” is about working hard consistently, making difficult choices and outlasting my...
Social Emotional Learning And Mindfulness Here are ways kids can teach their brains to calm themselves and control their worries and stressors....
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* Part III: Continued from PART III HERE. * Cutting And Pain Relief: Addiction is like chasing an obsession. People often can't think of a way out of it. "Saying stop it," won't work. People will always go back to their symptom relieving ways if...
* Part II: Continued from PART II HERE. * Signs Of Mental Health Issues: For some anxiety can be the "force that's pushing me about everything that's wrong." Then there's the sexual assault horrors that we are made aware of. "My ex boyfriend...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!