Want to listen to this instead?
Book Recommendation: Originals By Adam Grant
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
COMMUNICATION - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is COMMUNICATION as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On COMMUNICATION
* As teachers and coaches, we all find ourselves in a situation where we must engage and connect with the kids in our care. Here are a few questions that will help as icebreakers when we need to get to know others. 1. In your opinion, what animal is the...
* As a parent advocate trying to bring social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities, it’s so exciting for me to see what Fulton County is doing with 7 mindsets, Gwinnett with its 7 Habits of Successful Teens and Barrow county...
* The 4 S's of Parenting: Seen, Soothe, Safety, all three lead to the 4th S which is Security. Only if these 4 Ss are there, children can do a better job of making sense of the world around them. Research on child development says that one of the very best...
* What Is A Difficult Conversation? One of the top reasons why we procrastinate when it comes to relationships is our inability to have difficult conversations. Especially, if it involves discussing a topic of concern that might irreversibly alter the status...
* Stories are used to sell important ideas. Even companies selling yogurt have their origin story on the marketing label as a way to connect with potential customers - complete with green pastuers, beautiful cows - you get the drift. Stories help us connect...
* So many parents come to us with this idea."My children are doing great at school. I don't think you have anything to offer them." And here is what we tell them.We're not fixing anything, we're simply building on top of their academic skills. That's because...
* As parents, we’re constantly fretting over which after school programs are best for our children, and what the right activities are for their interests. Should they engage in academic or social enrichment? Do we have them complete math worksheets or spend...
* Technological Literacy or Digital Citizenship is the wealth of knowledge that we all need in order to be good citizens of the digital age. We all have a playbook for how to live in the real world, and digital citizenship guidelines allow us to understand the...
* How We Learnt FOMO: Listen, I have nothing against technology. I can turn on and off the lights in my house from 200 miles away if I need to. During the pandemic, we bought a new car without ever stepping out of the house. What’s more, I don't have to wait...
* https://youtu.be/jmDKgFwWi5w * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.todayonline.com/gen-y-speaks/gen-y-speaks-it-took-losing-my-friend-make-me-realise-how-i-can-be-much-better-friend-2043256...
Read Below Posts From Our Awesome Guest Bloggers Write For Us And Inspire People To Action!Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!