Let’s Look At The History Of Space Travel For India:
1978 Dharmayug Cover Story On India’s Space Program:
1981 ISRO Scientists Carry India’s First Communication APPLE Satellite on Bullock Cart:
2023 A Clever Ad By Transportation Company:
Past Comes Haunting:
Translation: You can charge me 100/200 bucks extra, just make me land!
Indians Praying For A Smooth Touchdown:
The Actual Event Happens:
Social Media Flooded With AI Images:
Before And After:
From transporting first rockets on bicycle and now achieving history.
Entering The Elite Club:
Trolling Rocket Scientists LOL:
Man Criticized Road Conditions Savagely 😂🔥pic.twitter.com/i3c6NnKVXj
— RVCJ Media (@RVCJ_FB) August 28, 2023
The Google Doodle Tribute:
The Indian American Life
* Not where the musk of happiness blows,Not where darkness and fears never tread;Not in the homes of perpetual smiles,Nor in the heaven of a land of prosperityWould I be bornIf I must put on mortal garb once more. Dread famine may prowl and tear my...
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
* What The Scriptures Say: A mantra is a potent spiritual sound formula. A mystical sound which not only enchants the mind and helps to make it single-pointed and concentrated, but also being pregnant with ideas, helps purify the mind as well as reveal to us...
* The lotus is the symbol of truth, auspiciousness and beauty (satyam, shivam, sundaram). The Lord is also that nature and therefore, His various aspects are compared to a lotus (i.e. lotus-eyes, lotus feet, lotus hands, the lotus of the heart etc.). The lotus...
* Gunas: Our Vehicles Of Devotion: The Sanskrit word “guna” means attribute. These “attributes” serve as a powerful indicator and formulator of the physical principles of the earth. The concept of guna, is one of the more important teachings from India. These...
* Towards the end of every ritualistic worship (pooja or bhajan) of God or to welcome an honored guest or saint, we perform the aarati. This is always accompanied by the ringing of the bell and sometimes by singing, playing of musical instruments and clapping. It is...
* What Is Atman: Atman or Brahman is Existence Absolute, Knowledge Absolute, Bliss Absolute. It is different from the gross, subtle and causal bodies. It transcends the five sheaths (Pancha Koshas). It is the witness of the three states: waking, dreaming and...
* * I found this note on the street, something a certain Tom wrote to a certain Jim about what to see in NYC and how to go about it. Love it! * The Indian American LifeQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email:...
* Navagrahas is also Nine Powers of Cosmic Energy of Universe as "Nine Astronomical Bodies" also built separate temples for each of them thousands of years ago when western and many other countries were striving in the dark ages. They have built Navagraha...
* The Indian Wedding, or Shaadi as its called in Hindi, is a feast-to-all-the-senses kind of an experience, delightful and fun filled, unless of course, you are the one getting married. Well, we are not going to talk about the aftermath just yet. For now, here...
* Rituals And Meanings: A Hindu marriage comprises several meaningful rituals. Each such marriage ritual has varying degrees of significance. The most important of them all is the Saptapadi or the Seven Steps which the couple takes together after tying the...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!