What Is Earthing:
“There are many ways to fight chronic inflammation, including pinpointing the symptoms and adopting an anti-inflammatory diet. And some even believe it could be as simple as kicking off our shoes and frolicking barefoot through the grass.
This process is called “earthing.” Also known as grounding, the idea is that making direct contact with the electrical charge on the Earth’s surface, through the skin, can remove free radicals from the body and return it to homeostasis, easing inflammation and preventing autoimmune diseases.
According to Clint Ober, author of Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever, “If you have chronic pain, you have chronic inflammation—the immune system’s chronically producing free radicals, eating up the body.” He says these positively charged free radicals are always searching for negatively charged free electrons to bind to.
Comprised of water and minerals, the body is an excellent conductor of electricity. When someone is grounded, the body absorbs free electrons from the Earth (the presence of these negatively charged electrons is documented in Lectures on Physics by Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman), which then neutralize the excess free radicals in the body, preventing tissue damage, and therefore stopping the immune response and bringing the body back to a normal state.”
Source Of Excerpt: https://thrivemarket.com/blog/secret-good-health-called-earthing
The Power Of Grounding:
⚡️the power of grounding⚡️
— Melker Svard (@melkersvard) July 21, 2023
Healing Through Bare Feet:
Grounding or Earthing is simply: putting your bare feet 🦶 on the bare earth. (soil, grass, sand, etc) The benefits of connecting ourselves to the earth are astonishing and scientifically proven. Benefits include elevated mood, inflammation, blood pressure, wound healing, immune response, blood viscosity vagal tone and so many more. Empaths connecting to the earth daily is an easy way to release, revive and heal.
Source: Copyright @realizedempath
Grounding reduces or even prevents the cardinal signs of inflammation following injury: redness, heat, swelling, pain, and loss of function (Figures 1 and and2).2). Rapid resolution of painful chronic inflammation was confirmed in 20 case studies using medical infrared imaging.
Other Research Papers:
End Inflammation Today:
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
Health And Wellness Disclaimer:
The health and wellness information provided on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Readers of this website should consult with their physician to obtain advice with respect to any medical condition or treatment.
* Our Love And Hate Relationship With Tech: Technology is a complex thing. On the one hand, the ability of being anonymous, makes it difficult to track who's doing what. On the other hand, you can't be your most vulnerable self on it, because there are...
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* Talk about a global impact! The thousands of meals packaged at your Rise Against Hunger Experience will provide nourishment for those who need it most. In Gokwe North, Zimbabwe, there was a school dropout rate of 40% due to socioeconomic challenges from low...
* https://youtu.be/GvRJfkE928M * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: The Impact of Pornography on Children's Minds: Main Article: https://www.thefp.com/p/why-are-our-fourth-graders-on-pornhub Other Cited Works:...
* Part III: Continued from PART III HERE. * Cutting And Pain Relief: Addiction is like chasing an obsession. People often can't think of a way out of it. "Saying stop it," won't work. People will always go back to their symptom relieving ways if...
* Part II: Continued from PART II HERE. * Signs Of Mental Health Issues: For some anxiety can be the "force that's pushing me about everything that's wrong." Then there's the sexual assault horrors that we are made aware of. "My ex boyfriend...
* Part I: Continued from PART I HERE. * Kids And Teens Speak Up: Kids and adolescents deal with mental health challenges differently. Kids want to isolate, and not tell anyone. Because in their little brains, things can be confusing and if...
* Sierra Nevada As A Witness: On the lookout point called Mirador de San Nicolás, I stood on the side waiting for someone to click a picture of our family. Our backdrop would be the Alhambra (one of the most famous monuments of Islamic architecture located in...
* An Antidote To Loneliness: We've all been there, we're in a relationship that sucks the life out of us. But, we somehow have to endure for the sake of keeping peace within the family or the workplace. And that's how life is - a combination of low quality and...
* The Epilogue: How Personal Identity Is Formed After A Lifetime Of Complying For Othershttps://youtu.be/KhzCZh-LgO0 * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * The Prologue: Resolve Identity Crisis At Any Age And Make Peace With Your...
* Here's an amusing fact about our lives. The intent behind every act of ours is either in anticipation of permanent relief or temporary alleviation of some sorrow. It's funny, isn't it? At a personal level when something or someone is giving us grief, it's...
* I timed this, it's a 6 minute read. You're moving away. And here I am, while you are packing to leave, watching videos of drunk people doing dumb shit. All the while wondering what pressures you will have to succumb to as a freshman. At the same time, I tell...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!