- Parenting that is warm, emotionally connected, and not authoritarian, overly involved, intrusive, or needy.
- A strong family identity that still respects individual differences.
- Parents who understand the limits of their influence and that children need their love not their anxiety about them.
- Parents who are confident, empathetic and extremely self-aware.
- Parents that are not afraid to give constructive feedback, while showing their children how they might be unique and special in their own ways.
- Parents that teach them how to emotionally regulate and keep life’s problems in the appropriate perspective.
- Balance between discipline/guidance and the freedom to explore identity, emotions, and relationships.
- Social interactions that are unstructured and unsupervised.
- Opportunities to face adversity, fail, and problem-solve.
- A balanced lifestyle that allows ample time for relaxation play, and realistic expectations.
- The ability to recognize that everyone has both strengths and weaknesses and that this is okay.
* * *
Parenting For a Digital Future
Check Out Our Latest In Mindful Parenting!
* https://youtu.be/rMW3s2z9oss * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited: https://twitter.com/brokeymcpoverty/status/1017098515347066880 * * * What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in...
* The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more. * Cultivate...
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJ3Es4R3ag * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.themarginalian.org/2020/05/17/yes-to-life-in-spite-of-everything-viktor-frankl/...
What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in the universe. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais NinQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us...
* Our Brains On Risks And Rewards: There are two aspects to our brain when it comes to trying out new things. One of them is the activation system and the other is the inhibition system. The activation system encourages us to do things based on potential...
* As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. First let's establish a workable definition of success. Here’s my definition: “Success” is about working hard consistently, making difficult choices and outlasting my...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!