Things To Do Today:
The Moth Live Story Telling:
LEGO® Exhibit In The ATL:
A Museum Of Contemporary Art:
Local City News:
Georgia Coalition for Higher Education in Prison:
The Best Improv And Comedy Clubs:
Too Good To Go: App For Limiting Food Waste:
What’s Happening Locally:
Monthly Vipassana Courses In Georgia:
Kattula Family Farms:
Farm Sharing: Community Supported Agriculture:
Chattahoochee River Outposts:
Georgia State Parks:
Atlanta Bike Share:
Corn Mazes in GA:
Atlanta Track Club:
Sri Somesvara Temple:
Giving And Getting Free Stuff:
Shambhala Meditation Center of Atlanta:
Flex Office Space:
Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia:
Georgia Aquarium Live Webcam:
Public Library At Your Fingertips:
Dumpster Rental And Commercial Junk Cleanup:
The Claude Monet Experience:
Atlanta’s ONLY Nightclub For Big Kids:
Atlanta Community Interfaith:
Health Inspection Reports Of Restaurants:
WABE 90.1 Atlanta GA:
Consulate General of India:
Ponce City Market:
GA Joshua’s Law Driver Ed Online:
Find Books & Articles In Libraries Near You:
Regal Summer Movie Express:
The Best Plays, Theatres And Venues In Atlanta:
Find the FREE guide HERE.
Disclaimer: Hey guys, please note. Not all the above links are free services and FutureSTRONG Academy doesn’t get paid for these putting these resources here.
* * *
Things To Do In Atlanta
* Things To Do In AtlantaQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
* Threads of Justice is a group art exhibit centered on social justice. Twelve local Asian American artists imagine an equitable future for our communities using denim jackets as canvases. Their works speak on cultural identity, personal experiences, while...
Part I: Part II: Part III: Part IV: For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And ParentsQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group?...
It's the middle of September in Atlanta, and you're watching more than 3000 people running shoulder to shoulder on a long winding road. Everyone is wearing a running bib indicating their number and their commitment to the cause. You're on the sidelines as a...
Looking For Options To Do In ATL? What better way than spend the evening enjoying the beauty of art and story telling! * Johns Creek Books and Gifts:6000 Medlock Bridge Pkwy Suite B500,Johns Creek, GA 30022https://www.johnscreekbooks.com/ Read It...
* Talk about a global impact! The thousands of meals packaged at your Rise Against Hunger Experience will provide nourishment for those who need it most. In Gokwe North, Zimbabwe, there was a school dropout rate of 40% due to socioeconomic challenges from low...
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam I will either find a way, or make one. Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
* The Value Of Education: Education for life enables us to live from the heart and with enduring values. Education for life must help us 1. recognize our problems and mistakes and 2. create a plan to correct or mitigate them, so we never encounter the same...
* When you're a writer-at-large, you let life happen to you. That way, you let your eyes steal everything that they see, put a spin on it and spill onto paper / machine some "stream of consciousness" kinda cool stuff. After COVID, life somehow feels throbbing...
* Georgia Mental Health Hotlines: If you are experiencing an emergency, please seek immediate assistance and/or call 911. For your convenience, someresources are listed below. Georgia Crisis & Access Line1-800-715-4225mygcal.comHelp is available...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!