* * *
Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious.
1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men experience severe intimate partner physical violence, intimate partner contact sexual violence, and/or intimate partner stalking with impacts such as injury, fearfulness, post-traumatic stress disorder, use of victim services, contraction of sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
The Justice.gov has a definition for Domestic Violence.
Domestic violence is a pattern of abusive behavior in any relationship that is used by one partner to gain or maintain power and control over another intimate partner. Domestic violence can be physical, sexual, emotional, economic, psychological, or technological actions or threats of actions or other patterns of coercive behavior that influence another person within an intimate partner relationship. This includes any behaviors that intimidate, manipulate, humiliate, isolate, frighten, terrorize, coerce, threaten, blame, hurt, injure, or wound someone.
Key Global Resource For Helplines:
Domestic violence exploded during the first two months of the COVID-19 outbreak. In the U.S., there was a 30% increase in spousal/partner abuse towards women, and the U.K. saw a similar increase as well – 25%. Similarly, there has been an uptick in violence against men and the elderly, with financial strain caused by the pandemic being noted as the main stressor in domestic situations. Still, there is no updated, comprehensive resource that tells you where to go if you are suffering such horrible violence, or know someone who is a victim.
Find out the Domestic Violence Hotlines in North America, the U.K., Europe and around the world.
How To Get Help:
If you are in immediate danger, call 911. OVW does not provide services directly to the general public. Find local help on our map or call the national hotline:
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Advocates are also available to chat 24/7.
National Center for Victims of Crime
StrongHearts Native Helpline
National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Australia Domestic Violence Hotline:
U.S. Department of Justice: Bureau of Justice Statistics:
Immediate Mental Health Resources Around The World:
Planning A Suicide? Please Pause, There Is Hope.
* * *
Disclaimer: Hey guys, please note. Not all the above links are free services and FutureSTRONG Academy doesn’t get paid for these putting these resources here.
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* Our Love And Hate Relationship With Tech: Technology is a complex thing. On the one hand, the ability of being anonymous, makes it difficult to track who's doing what. On the other hand, you can't be your most vulnerable self on it, because there are...
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* Talk about a global impact! The thousands of meals packaged at your Rise Against Hunger Experience will provide nourishment for those who need it most. In Gokwe North, Zimbabwe, there was a school dropout rate of 40% due to socioeconomic challenges from low...
* https://youtu.be/GvRJfkE928M * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: The Impact of Pornography on Children's Minds: Main Article: https://www.thefp.com/p/why-are-our-fourth-graders-on-pornhub Other Cited Works:...
* Part III: Continued from PART III HERE. * Cutting And Pain Relief: Addiction is like chasing an obsession. People often can't think of a way out of it. "Saying stop it," won't work. People will always go back to their symptom relieving ways if...
* Part II: Continued from PART II HERE. * Signs Of Mental Health Issues: For some anxiety can be the "force that's pushing me about everything that's wrong." Then there's the sexual assault horrors that we are made aware of. "My ex boyfriend...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!