The Value Of Education:
Education for life enables us to live from the heart and with enduring values. Education for life must help us 1. recognize our problems and mistakes and 2. create a plan to correct or mitigate them, so we never encounter the same issues again.
Why is education so important? When wheat is converted into bread, its value increases by 3 times. When a rough rock is polished and finished into a spectacular diamond, its value increases by 15 to 20 times.
But, when a child is mentored and educated, their value is priceless.
There’s an inevitability to our digital transformation. We must adapt or else we will be left behind. We must convert our brick and mortar schools, libraries into smart places. We must invest in staff that can help our vision expand in that direction.
Education In The Digital Age:
Humanity has operated in three C’s as far as education is concerned.
1. Community: Learn through abstraction and wisdom of the previous generations.
2. Congregation: Faith based learning
3. Crafts: Learning any type of skills for occupational livelihood.
In the industrial age, we turned to the 3 R’s of education.
Reading, writing and arithmetic.
Now, in the digital age, we are at the 3 I’s. Our education, for it is be sustainable, must be:
b. integration: semantics and pragmatism along with language, music and arts.
c. individualized. personalized learning in a huge classroom. Think French cuisine vs. Chinese cuisine, in Chinese cuisine, with the same ingredients, many different dishes are possible, but a French cuisine often has a fixed menu.
Recommendations For Public Policy:
What are the recommendations for public policy to enable the 21st century Digital Transformation of Public Education?
According to Jagdish Sheth, Professor of Business at Emory University, our governments must do these 4 things.
1. Invest in new age tech
2. Learn to partner with civic organizations.
3. Set standards that are global in nature.
4. And teach children how to be a contributing citizen of the world.
NOTE: The above is notes I made from an event organized by Vibha, a nonprofit organization based out of Atlanta. They conducted a civilian discourse and engagement workshop in collaboration with Amma’s (The Hugging Saint) organization, Embracing the world. Their goal is to come up with public policy standards for the G20 Educational summit that’s going to happen in August of 2023.
Digital Transformation of Public Education:
C20 deliberations on “Digital Transformation of Public Education”, organized under the purview of the C20 Education and Digital Transformation Working Group, by M.A. Centers (www.EmbracingTheWorld.org) and Vibha (vibha.org).
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
Inside The Ideal 21st Century Classroom
Scrum Master | Agile Coach | PMP Certification Exam Prep And Interview – Questions And Answers Part III
* Continued From Part II HERE * Interview And Test Prep For Agile, Scrum And PMP Roles: QUES: What are the different sizing and estimation techniques in project management?ANS: See it's very difficult to estimate anything accurately, to tell...
Scrum Master | Agile Coach | PMP Certification Exam Prep And Interview – Questions And Answers Part II
* Continued From Part I HERE * Interview And Test Prep For Agile, Scrum And PMP Roles: QUES: What is gold plating and how can we prevent it?ANS: In a project when the work done after a point of time becomes irrelevant to an extent, whether...
* Continued From Part II: Check it out HERE. * For Many Tiktok Needs No Introduction: In this attention economy, there's no bigger lure for children, teens and adults like Tiktok. It's an app that promises to showcase your creativity serving it up...
* Continued From Part I: Check it out HERE. * Discovering On Snapchat: Yes, we are in the digital age, and kids will have to find ways for social integration online. Yes, it is inevitable. But, one of the most useless apps on the planet can be...
Below are three nationally recognized Career Technology Student Organizations (CTSO’s). Learn about each of them below: * FBLA – Future Business Leaders of America: FBLA is the largest Career and Technical Student Organization in the world...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!