Our digital landscape is changing day after day. And here are some urgent burning questions along with their answers.
Please click below to learn more.
1) Why is Technology Addiction or Digital Addiction a problem at all? Can’t I have my hobby or interest?
2) What are the types of technology addiction?
3) What are the signs of addiction?
4) What are the various behavioral disorders technology addictions can lead to?
5) Why are we addicted to our devices?
5) How does digital addiction impact academic productivity?
6) How does cyberloafing impact productivity at work?
7) Digital addiction also leads to dysfunctional relationships. Can you throw light on that too?
8) How to counter distraction addictions by predicting, mitigating and eliminating them?
* * *
The Digital Literacy Project: Disrupting humanity’s technology addiction habits one truth at a time.
Truth About Technology
Going out for dinner, calling your mom or going to a party used to be about talking to people, about conversation. But during the last ten years something has shifted. Instead of talking about the food, we post a picture of it online; instead of calling our mother, we send her an email updating her on our lives; and at the party we’re busy showing other people YouTube clips and messaging with friends at a bar instead of talking to other people there. In short, face-to-face conversation is nowhere to be found.
~ Reclaiming Conversation by Sherry Turkle
* The Man Vs. Machine Age: Digital Literacy: Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked By Adam Alter It’s Complicated: The Social Lives Of Networked Teens By Danah Boyd The Screen Strong Solution: How to Free Your...
* How We Learnt FOMO: Listen, I have nothing against technology. I can turn on and off the lights in my house from 200 miles away if I need to. During the pandemic, we bought a new car without ever stepping out of the house. What’s more, I don't have to wait...
* We’ve Been Click Baited: Cyberloafing is staying glued to the internet for hours on end. It is the act of searching and scrolling through content whether we have an urgent need for it or not. It is where we are searching for random things online. Chances are...
* Why We Can't Put Our Phones Down: Our brains are social organs, and we thrive on connection. What separates us from animals is our desire to belong, our desire to matter and to make an impact in the world. We see our identities in relation to how others...
* * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://sba.thehartford.com/managing-employees/employees-getting-canned-over-social-media/ * The Future Of Work And The Role Of Non-Cognitive Skills: Read more...
* Signs Of Something Terrible: Around the house, and around you, there can be unmistakable signs of tech addiction. You have no interest in what's happening around you. You're lying to yourself about how much you use your phone. The first obvious sign is that...
* What's Going On? Children, tweens, and teens—unfortunately—have always had to deal with bullying and drama. We did, our parents did, our grandparents did…and so on. Traditional in-person bullying and drama still exists. But our youth today also have to...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!