Signs of Parental Anguish:
Children and adults are using screens as a coping mechanism. There’s a lot of technoference in our lives and we are having to combat it constantly. This is our new normal from the past decade in familial and professional settings.
To have to fight our distraction addictions and continue to stay creative and productive.
Are you concerned about the family screen time in your house?
Are you worried about how technology is affecting their childhood in an adverse way?
Does your child struggle with getting off screens or with tech-related mental health issues?
Is your family struggling with finding interesting things to do offscreen?
Are you battling procrastination, irritability and family conflict related to device use?
Are you feeling anxious, depressed, lonely and insecure after engaging in online activities?
Are you using screens to cope with boredom, stress and emotional discomfort?
Are you getting sucked into rabbit holes of the internet for hours on end?
Do you feel body image issues and are insecure about how you are?
Are you struggling with sleep and lack of motivation to do physical exercise?
If you’re experiencing any of these above emotions, it’s time to act. Brooding over tech use around the house won’t help you solve anything.
How to Do a Digital Detox: The Ultimate Guide:
Eager to know more about a Digital Detox Checklist? Click HERE for the resource guide.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
The Digital Literacy Project: Disrupting humanity’s technology addiction habits one truth at a time.
Truth About Technology – A Digital Literacy Project
* The Good Citizen Initiative: We raise our teens with the singular goal of making them college application ready. But, in a world where every child is on the honor roll, young adults who are equipped with making big decisions now will thrive both in their...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* Continued From Part I: Find it HERE. * QUESTION III: What are some ways that educators can integrate Al in their STEM teaching? Please give specific ideas and examples. Sometimes, tools that we as teachers want to use might be blocked by the...
* QUESTION I: How has Al made an impact in K-12 education in general and in your learning environment specifically? AI is helping us take a critical look at how we're doing things and also is helping us by taking some load off of us. Let's dive in. AI is so new...
* What Is STEM? According to Live Science, STEM is a combination of four academic disciplines: science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. These are critical to a child’s education and later adult development. While children tend to believe that...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* https://youtu.be/pvB_HLJEQ9s * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://nypost.com/2023/09/05/apollo-the-humanoid-robot-starts-moving-boxes-in-warehouses/ ...
* https://youtu.be/GvRJfkE928M * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: The Impact of Pornography on Children's Minds: Main Article: https://www.thefp.com/p/why-are-our-fourth-graders-on-pornhub Other Cited Works:...
* Part II: Continued from PART II HERE. * Signs Of Mental Health Issues: For some anxiety can be the "force that's pushing me about everything that's wrong." Then there's the sexual assault horrors that we are made aware of. "My ex boyfriend...
* Part I: Continued from PART I HERE. * Kids And Teens Speak Up: Kids and adolescents deal with mental health challenges differently. Kids want to isolate, and not tell anyone. Because in their little brains, things can be confusing and if...
* Sierra Nevada As A Witness: On the lookout point called Mirador de San Nicolás, I stood on the side waiting for someone to click a picture of our family. Our backdrop would be the Alhambra (one of the most famous monuments of Islamic architecture located in...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!