Early from childhood, our live and our circumstances determine our inherent human potential. For us to become productive and contributing members of society, there are three key factors that should work in our favor.
The 3 B’s of reaching our highest potential are:
Belong. Believe. Become.
Belong: As children we have a primary need to matter and belong. Once we experience this feeling of belonging, we try harder to reach the expectations set by caring adults in our life. When we do important work that we think matters and can make a positive impact in others’ lives, we try harder to achieve our goals.
Believe: As children, we need to be made aware of our unlimited potential to do great things. When we understand that, we are not afraid of challenges on the road to our goals. When we realize that we as humans have an unlimited potential and the only thing that creates a barrier is our limiting beliefs and our limiting mindset.
Become: As a result of belonging and believing in ourselves, we begin to strive to become what we aspire to be. Humans who belong and believe in their strengths, create and achieve their goals!
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
On Top Of The World
Here Are The Steps To Massive Success
Define It, Be Intentional About It, Conquer It
* The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more. * Cultivate...
* Our Brains On Risks And Rewards: There are two aspects to our brain when it comes to trying out new things. One of them is the activation system and the other is the inhibition system. The activation system encourages us to do things based on potential...
* As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. First let's establish a workable definition of success. Here’s my definition: “Success” is about working hard consistently, making difficult choices and outlasting my...
* We've all seen the naughty kids, the tantrum throwers and the belligerent ones. But, here's the thing though. Children are not aware of or able to articulate the real reasons behind their actions, especially if they have behavioral and emotional difficulties....
The Ultimate Do’s And Don’ts Of Your Daily Speed And Efficiency – A Blue Print Of Productivity That Works
* DON'TS: There are many things we must not be doing in addition to be doing if we want to be productive in our daily lives. Here are a few things that we can add to our "Do not do" list 😉 Don't pretend like you've got everything under control especially when...
* Touch improves everything and can relieve us from a lot of miseries. It’s a physical need like sleep, exercise, and relationships and has the following benefits: • Touch strengthens our immune system significantly, while a lack thereof weakens it...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!