Solving Problems Like Children:
Pause and look around if you’re living with your children or lucky enough to watch them ride by on their scooters outside your window. After all, they’re famous for living their lives in the moment.
Here’s how children look at problems.
1. They don’t rule anything out with preconceived notions and biases.
2. They take baby steps and not get overwhelmed at the gigantic task at hand.
3. They go for the obvious rather than over-complicate every situation.
4. Take into consideration things that other people might not think are reasonable.
5. They cry a little and then laugh out loud the next staring down at what they’re doing.
Children Teach Us A Lot About Problem Solving.
Find out how. Watch the video HERE.
* * *
Parenting For a Digital Future
Check Out Our Latest In Mindful Parenting!
* https://youtu.be/rMW3s2z9oss * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited: https://twitter.com/brokeymcpoverty/status/1017098515347066880 * * * What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in...
* The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more. * Cultivate...
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJ3Es4R3ag * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.themarginalian.org/2020/05/17/yes-to-life-in-spite-of-everything-viktor-frankl/...
What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in the universe. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais NinQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group? Email us...
* Our Brains On Risks And Rewards: There are two aspects to our brain when it comes to trying out new things. One of them is the activation system and the other is the inhibition system. The activation system encourages us to do things based on potential...
* As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. First let's establish a workable definition of success. Here’s my definition: “Success” is about working hard consistently, making difficult choices and outlasting my...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!