Want To Listen To The Article Instead?
Have You Tiktoked It Yet?
As Found on the internet:
Young people are turning to TikTok rather than Google as a search engine.
‘I’ll TikTok it’ has already become the new ‘I’ll google it’ and it shows no signs of slowing down.
Almost 40% of GenZ are using TikTok as their preferred method of finding information, new products, reviews and so much more.
TikTok isn’t ‘becoming’ a search engine, it already IS one.
Here’s a few things I’ve used TikTok for lately:
👉🏼 Planned an entire trip to Krakow and found bars, restaurants and things to do all through TikTok.
👉🏼 Needed a new mascara, spent about an hour looking at endless reviews before I made my purchase.
👉🏼 Searched for bars and restaurants for an upcoming trip to Liverpool.
So if you needed a sign to get on TikTok, this is it!
What’s the last thing you’ve ‘TikToked’? Let me know 👇🏼
The Sadness Of The Bold Glam Tiktok Filter:
* * *
The Digital Literacy Project: Disrupting humanity's technology addiction habits one truth at a time.
* Busyness Is Not Productivity: The internet has no ending, so is it a battle we won't win? Not necessarily. We just have to be intentional and vigilant about our use of our devices and time. There is always new information whenever we get onto the internet....
The Ultimate Do’s And Don’ts Of Your Daily Speed And Efficiency – A Blue Print Of Productivity That Works
* DON'TS: There are many things we must not be doing in addition to be doing if we want to be productive in our daily lives. Here are a few things that we can add to our "Do not do" list 😉 Don't pretend like you've got everything under control especially when...
* Our Love And Hate Relationship With Tech: Technology is a complex thing. On the one hand, the ability of being anonymous, makes it difficult to track who's doing what. On the other hand, you can't be your most vulnerable self on it, because there are...
* The Good Citizen Initiative: We raise our teens with the singular goal of making them college application ready. But, in a world where every child is on the honor roll, young adults who are equipped with making big decisions now will thrive both in their...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* Continued From Part I: Find it HERE. * QUESTION III: What are some ways that educators can integrate Al in their STEM teaching? Please give specific ideas and examples. Sometimes, tools that we as teachers want to use might be blocked by the...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!