Ever wonder why that persistent monologue in our head seems to be out there to get us? It doesn’t allow us to celebrate our wins whole heartedly, and it doesn’t let us forgive ourselves for our distractions and infractions.
But, how about you start saying no to it, and take the reins of life back into your hands? How about for once and for all, we start refusing to be miserable?
📌 Find Clarity. Solve Problems. Inspire Action.
What you love is what you’re gifted at. Can this be true?
📌 Should everyone have a mission, should everyone have a purpose in life? Why can’t we just be?
📌 Find your strengths. They are your intrinsic motivation to GROW and ACHIEVE.
📌 There are thousands of sparks inside of us. Sparks of joy, ideas, goodness and purpose. Find clarity and strive to live fully each day as a complete human being. Let your sparks shine through from inside out.
📌 Dandelions. A symbol of hope for so many of us growing up. We blew on them while wishing our dreams came true. Why did we stop as we became adults?
📌 Dream, make a wish and act on it.
📌 Do you want to just settle down or shake things up?
📌 Success is the coming together of self-discipline, talent, intelligence, strength and motivation.
📌 You have this is one CRAZY, AMAZING life. Why wouldn’t you make a DENT IN THE UNIVERSE with it??
📌 Sadly, we’re all taught how to make a living, but not how to live our life.
📌 Let me tell you something, to BECOME UNSTOPPABLE, all you need is a MINDSET.
📌 Almost all our perceived short comings are the made-up stories of our mind.
📌 Sometimes just good enough is PERFECT. Time to move on.
📌 Even in silence, when your thoughts are deafening, it’s time to crush that inner critic.
📌 Let’s do a collective exhale and get this out of our minds. Our perceptions of others’ perceptions.
📌 At any given moment all you can do is your best. And let go of the rest.
📌 Master your mind, your thoughts and your imagination.
📌 The world can’t wait to see your potential. Start by asking yourself, “What can I offer the world?”
The secret of success is ignorance and confidence, the two combined are unbeatable. ~ Mark Twain
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
Productivity Resources And Tools
For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. First let's establish a workable definition of success. Here’s my definition: “Success” is about working hard consistently, making difficult choices and outlasting my...
* 2010: Rwanda: Genocide, Love and Resilience: This piece is close to my heart, as it is semi-autobiographical, but the story line is pure fiction. It is a tribute to a person in my life, who has been a great influence on me. His name, profession, his location...
* Continued From Part II: Check it out HERE. * For Many Tiktok Needs No Introduction: In this attention economy, there's no bigger lure for children, teens and adults like Tiktok. It's an app that promises to showcase your creativity serving it up...
* Threads of Justice is a group art exhibit centered on social justice. Twelve local Asian American artists imagine an equitable future for our communities using denim jackets as canvases. Their works speak on cultural identity, personal experiences, while...
* We've all seen the naughty kids, the tantrum throwers and the belligerent ones. But, here's the thing though. Children are not aware of or able to articulate the real reasons behind their actions, especially if they have behavioral and emotional difficulties....
* Continued From Part I: Check it out HERE. * Discovering On Snapchat: Yes, we are in the digital age, and kids will have to find ways for social integration online. Yes, it is inevitable. But, one of the most useless apps on the planet can be...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!