Ever wonder why that persistent monologue in our head seems to be out there to get us? It doesn’t allow us to celebrate our wins whole heartedly, and it doesn’t let us forgive ourselves for our distractions and infractions.
But, how about you start saying no to it, and take the reins of life back into your hands? How about for once and for all, we start refusing to be miserable?
📌 Find Clarity. Solve Problems. Inspire Action.
What you love is what you’re gifted at. Can this be true?
📌 Should everyone have a mission, should everyone have a purpose in life? Why can’t we just be?
📌 Find your strengths. They are your intrinsic motivation to GROW and ACHIEVE.
📌 There are thousands of sparks inside of us. Sparks of joy, ideas, goodness and purpose. Find clarity and strive to live fully each day as a complete human being. Let your sparks shine through from inside out.
📌 Dandelions. A symbol of hope for so many of us growing up. We blew on them while wishing our dreams came true. Why did we stop as we became adults?
📌 Dream, make a wish and act on it.
📌 Do you want to just settle down or shake things up?
📌 Success is the coming together of self-discipline, talent, intelligence, strength and motivation.
📌 You have this is one CRAZY, AMAZING life. Why wouldn’t you make a DENT IN THE UNIVERSE with it??
📌 Sadly, we’re all taught how to make a living, but not how to live our life.
📌 Let me tell you something, to BECOME UNSTOPPABLE, all you need is a MINDSET.
📌 Almost all our perceived short comings are the made-up stories of our mind.
📌 Sometimes just good enough is PERFECT. Time to move on.
📌 Even in silence, when your thoughts are deafening, it’s time to crush that inner critic.
📌 Let’s do a collective exhale and get this out of our minds. Our perceptions of others’ perceptions.
📌 At any given moment all you can do is your best. And let go of the rest.
📌 Master your mind, your thoughts and your imagination.
📌 The world can’t wait to see your potential. Start by asking yourself, “What can I offer the world?”
The secret of success is ignorance and confidence, the two combined are unbeatable. ~ Mark Twain
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
Productivity Resources And Tools
For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* From The Academic World To The Workforce: Entering the workforce straight out of high school can be both exciting and daunting. As you transition from the academic sphere into the professional world, it's crucial to consider a range of factors that can...
* The Good Citizen Initiative: We raise our teens with the singular goal of making them college application ready. But, in a world where every child is on the honor roll, young adults who are equipped with making big decisions now will thrive both in their...
When Life Happens, You Write When you’re a writer-at-large, you let life happen to you. That way, you let your eyes steal everything that they see, put a spin on it and spill onto paper / machine some “stream of consciousness” kinda cool stuff. And if I am a...
* https://youtu.be/y9ChCzYFiSg * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: Survey Can Be Found HERE: https://www.nemours.org/well-beyond-medicine/what-s-worrying-america-s-kids-survey.html...
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Continued From Part I: Find it HERE. * QUESTION III: What are some ways that educators can integrate Al in their STEM teaching? Please give specific ideas and examples. Sometimes, tools that we as teachers want to use might be blocked by the...
* QUESTION I: How has Al made an impact in K-12 education in general and in your learning environment specifically? AI is helping us take a critical look at how we're doing things and also is helping us by taking some load off of us. Let's dive in. AI is so new...
* What Is STEM? According to Live Science, STEM is a combination of four academic disciplines: science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. These are critical to a child’s education and later adult development. While children tend to believe that...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!