Below are a few quotes, they will bend your mind, help you shut out the chatter and give your mind a steady purpose.
Ever wonder why that persistent monologue in our head seems to be out there to get us? It doesn’t allow us to celebrate our wins whole heartedly, and it doesn’t let us forgive ourselves for our distractions and infractions.
But, how about you start saying no to it, and take the reins of life back into your hands? How about for once and for all, we start refusing to be miserable?
📌 Find Clarity. Solve Problems. Inspire Action.
What you love is what you’re gifted at. Can this be true?
📌 Should everyone have a mission, should everyone have a purpose in life? Why can’t we just be?
📌 Find your strengths. They are your intrinsic motivation to GROW and ACHIEVE.
📌 There are thousands of sparks inside of us. Sparks of joy, ideas, goodness and purpose. Find clarity and strive to live fully each day as a complete human being. Let your sparks shine through from inside out.
📌 Dandelions. A symbol of hope for so many of us growing up. We blew on them while wishing our dreams came true. Why did we stop as we became adults?
📌 Dream, make a wish and act on it.
📌 Do you want to just settle down or shake things up?
📌 Success is the coming together of self-discipline, talent, intelligence, strength and motivation.
📌 You have this is one CRAZY, AMAZING life. Why wouldn’t you make a DENT IN THE UNIVERSE with it??
📌 Sadly, we’re all taught how to make a living, but not how to live our life.
📌 Let me tell you something, to BECOME UNSTOPPABLE, all you need is a MINDSET.
📌 Almost all our perceived short comings are the made-up stories of our mind.
📌 Sometimes just good enough is PERFECT. Time to move on.
📌 Even in silence, when your thoughts are deafening, it’s time to crush that inner critic.
📌 Let’s do a collective exhale and get this out of our minds. Our perceptions of others’ perceptions.
📌 At any given moment all you can do is your best. And let go of the rest.
📌 Master your mind, your thoughts and your imagination.
📌 The world can’t wait to see your potential. Start by asking yourself, “What can I offer the world?”
* * *
About The Article Author:
Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or a swipe away.
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
Productivity Resources And Tools
For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
Digital Citizenship: What It Is, How To Learn It, And The Resources You Need
* Technological Literacy or Digital Citizenship is the wealth of knowledge that we all need in order to be good citizens of the digital age. We all have a playbook for how to live in the real world, and digital citizenship guidelines allow us to understand the...
14 Powerful Quotes From The Book, The Big Disconnect – Sustainable Family For The Digital Age
* Quotable Quotes From The Big Disconnect: Excerpts From the book, The Big Disconnect: Protecting Childhood and Family Relationships in the Digital Age By Catherine Steiner-Adair EdD. It's a powerful reminder to understand how to protect childhood and family...
What Are Brain Breaks And Why Does Everyone Need Them?
* Brain breaks or mental speed bumps are focused attention activities that give brains a break from intense mentally challenging lessons children are expected to learn every day. They are good for us adults too because so much is expected out of us each day....
Self Efficacy: How The Belief In Yourself Is The First Step Towards Goal Setting
* What Is Self Efficacy: The American Psychological Association defines Self-efficacy this way. "Self-efficacy refers to an individual's belief in his or her capacity to execute behaviors necessary to produce specific performance attainments (Bandura, 1977,...
Why Fear Death When It Can Be The Biggest Motivator Of All
* Our Relationship With Immortality: People who don’t know what to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon want to live forever. That’s the lure of immortality. All throughout our lives, we strive for wealth, fame, knowledge and happiness. We also long for immortality...
A To Z About Tech Behavioral Disorders, Managing Addictions, And Their Impact On Relationships And Productivity
* Our digital landscape is changing day after day. And here are some urgent burning questions along with their answers. Please click below to learn more. 1) Why is Technology Addiction or Digital Addiction a problem at all? Can’t I have my hobby or interest? 2)...
Understanding Relationship Etiquette In A World Of Faceless Usernames And Two Dimensional Emojis
* How We Learnt FOMO: Listen, I have nothing against technology. I can turn on and off the lights in my house from 200 miles away if I need to. During the pandemic, we bought a new car without ever stepping out of the house. What’s more, I don't have to wait...
Why And How To Develop Resourcefulness
* It’s a fact that we will never have the time or the expertise to solve all of our problems. We must somehow then become creative with our problem solving capabilities. That's where the skill of resourcefulness comes into play. When we’re resourceful, we can...
A Whole Family Digital Health Reset Is Just A Few Action Steps Away
* Signs of Parental Anguish: Children and adults are using screens as a coping mechanism. There's a lot of technoference in our lives and we are having to combat it constantly. This is our new normal from the past decade in familial and professional settings....
These Studies Show The Dangerous Effects Of Distracted Parents On Children’s Wellbeing
* Hyper-Connected Parents; Dis Connected Progeny: Our children are addicted and so are we, that's the tragic situation of our world in the digital disruption age. We would rather be somewhere else rather than in the present moment, atleast that's what our...
4 Wellness Essentials for Parents and Caregivers
* Child Care Doesn't Have To Be Stressful: Being a parent or caregiver can be an incredibly rewarding role, but there’s no denying that it isn’t an easy one. According to a new poll by the Pew Research Center, about four in ten parents (41%) in the US say...
Here’s How To Preserve A Keen Sense Of Wellbeing On A Daily Basis
* Let’s Define Wellbeing: As humans, we’re driven by this singular goal. What do you want in life? Ask anyone and surely most times it will be a “I just want to be happy!” So, let’s see how our happiness is determined by how we feel about ourselves on a daily...
How Positive Action Can Curb The Epidemic Of Gun Violence And Mass Shootings
Ahimsa - The Principle Of Non Violence Gun Safety Laws To Curb Mass Shootings “We can choose to be hopeful, try and possibly fail or not be hopeful, give up and definitely fail.”— David Hogg, cofounder and board member at March For Our LivesQuestions, just...
Sometimes, The Punishment Doesn’t Have To Fit The Crime. It’s Time To Forgive Not Forget.
* As humans, we are naturally predisposed to being loving and compassionate. In this context, forgiveness is our path to being free. Don't believe me? Please, allow me to explain. Only when we experience evil, can we shine a light on our capacity to forgive....
Run, Hide Or Fight. Is That What Our Sweet America Has Come Down To?
* Our Nation Right Now: As I shopped at our local hardware store this morning, I was vary of fellow shoppers around me. I was watchful of the cars that were coming and going as I crossed the street from my parked car. There's something on my mind right now....
Is It OK To Allow My Child To Play Roblox? ~ Answered.
* Is Roblox Safe? Hello Parents, if you are one of those who is wondering if Roblox is a safe and enriching game for your children, here are a few key points to consider. I have broken them down into three categories. First build Awareness about the eco...
Legalization Of Marijuana Will Not Help The Teen Mental Health Epidemic. Studies Prove It.
* Effects of Marijuana and How Parents can Help: Why is it important for parents to be informed about marijuana? Young people who use marijuana are 4 to 7 times more likely than adults to become addicted to marijuana; however, the longer teens and young...
The Effects Of Menopause On The Brain And Causes For Inflammation, Brain Fog And Neurodegeneration
* https://youtu.be/r8Wtrg8aIfE * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-01474-3 * Book Recommendations: What Fresh Hell Is This?: Perimenopause, Menopause, Other...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!