Georgia Mental Health Hotlines:
If you are experiencing an emergency, please seek immediate assistance and/or call 911. For your convenience, some
resources are listed below.
Georgia Crisis & Access Line
Help is available 24/7 for problems with mental health, drugs, or alcohol.
(Behavioral Health Link-Single Point of Entry)
75 Piedmont Ave., NE Ste. 256 Atlanta, GA 30303
Fulton County Department of Mental Health Hotline
Emergency Mental Health Services Hotline
Art It Out Therapy
In Marietta, the Art It Out Therapy Center provides creative counseling for children, teens, and adults.
Peachtree Creative Counseling
In Midtown, Peachtree Creative Counseling, LLC offers art therapy for individuals as well as groups.
Active Resistance Counseling and Coaching
Active Resistance Counseling and Coaching located in Studioplex in Old Fourth Ward provides Expressive Art Therapy to create in a non-judgmental environment.
The Salvation Army
3 Actionable Steps To Help Food Insecurity:
Very Important Local Atlanta Resource:
Find Free Grants For Veterans:
FreeGrantsForVeterans is a site that helps low income veterans with finding financial assistance programs. Our directory lists assistance programs that help with utility, energy, mortgage, rent and medical bills.
Ex Felons Grants & Financial Assistance Programs Directory:
Directory Of Grants For Single Mothers:
Services For Desperate Shelter And Food Needs:
If you are worried about meeting the basic needs of your child, such as food, shelter, clothing or healthcare, call,
text or chat with your local 211 to connect with a community resource specialist. Simply call 211.
National Eating Disorders Helpline:
https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/contact-helpline | CALL (800) 931-2237
Homeless Shelters Greatest Needs:
Places To Drop Off Food:
📌 Neighborhood Cooperative Ministries:
📌 North Gwinett Co-Operative:
📌 The Quinn House:
📌 The Atlanta Community Food Bank:
24 Hour Assistance Mental Health Facilities Around Atlanta, GA:
The following facilities provide 24-hour assistance. If you or your child already receives support from a mental health provider, you may wish to make contact with that professional first. You may also want to check with your insurance company regarding mental/behavioral health coverage.
Please note that FutureSTRONG Academy does not endorse any provider, makes no representations as to the effectiveness of these providers, and makes this information available only as a helpful resource.
North Fulton Regional Hospital Emergency Room
3000 Hospital Boulevard
Roswell, GA 30076
Lakeview Behavioral Health (adolescents and adults)
Accepts Managed Medicaid
1 Technology Pkwy S., Norcross, 30092
5454 Yorktowne Drive
College Park, GA 30349
770-991-6044 or 770-991-6045
Grady Hospital Psychiatric
80 Jesse Hill, Jr. Drive
Atlanta, GA 30303
Riverwoods Behavioral Health (teens and adults)
233 Medical Center Drive
Riverdale, GA 30274
Summit Ridge Center (teens and adults)
250 Scenic Hwy., Lawrenceville, GA 30046
3995 South Cobb Drive, SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
1-844-350-8800 | 770-434-4567
Peachford Psychiatric Hospital
2151 Peachford Road
Atlanta, GA 30338
770-454-2302 | 770-455-3200
Wellstar North Fulton Hospital
3000 Hospital Boulevard
Roswell, GA 30076
A Sample Food And Supplies Needs:
Food, Rental And Health Care Resources in Atlanta, Georgia:
GLOBAL Mental Health Crisis Hotlines:
Find them HERE.
NOTE: FutureSTRONG Academy does not own the resource that has been provided here. This educational material is Copyright of Fulton County Of Georgia.
* * *
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* Continued From Part II: Check it out HERE. * For Many Tiktok Needs No Introduction: In this attention economy, there's no bigger lure for children, teens and adults like Tiktok. It's an app that promises to showcase your creativity serving it up...
* Continued From Part I: Check it out HERE. * Discovering On Snapchat: Yes, we are in the digital age, and kids will have to find ways for social integration online. Yes, it is inevitable. But, one of the most useless apps on the planet can be...
Part I: Part II: Part III: Part IV: For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And ParentsQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group?...
* Busyness Is Not Productivity: The internet has no ending, so is it a battle we won't win? Not necessarily. We just have to be intentional and vigilant about our use of our devices and time. There is always new information whenever we get onto the internet....
* Sea oats are tall grass, sometimes reaching 8 feet high, with golden yellow seed heads or oats at their tips. They help form dunes that create a natural land barrier for any water line. As sand accumulates, sea oats continue to grow over these piles of sands...
The Ultimate Do’s And Don’ts Of Your Daily Speed And Efficiency – A Blue Print Of Productivity That Works
* DON'TS: There are many things we must not be doing in addition to be doing if we want to be productive in our daily lives. Here are a few things that we can add to our "Do not do" list 😉 Don't pretend like you've got everything under control especially when...
It's the middle of September in Atlanta, and you're watching more than 3000 people running shoulder to shoulder on a long winding road. Everyone is wearing a running bib indicating their number and their commitment to the cause. You're on the sidelines as a...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!