Georgia Mental Health Hotlines:
If you are experiencing an emergency, please seek immediate assistance and/or call 911. For your convenience, some
resources are listed below.
Georgia Crisis & Access Line
Help is available 24/7 for problems with mental health, drugs, or alcohol.
(Behavioral Health Link-Single Point of Entry)
75 Piedmont Ave., NE Ste. 256 Atlanta, GA 30303
Fulton County Department of Mental Health Hotline
Emergency Mental Health Services Hotline
Very Important Local Atlanta Resource:
Services For Desperate Shelter And Food Needs:
If you are worried about meeting the basic needs of your child, such as food, shelter, clothing or healthcare, call,
text or chat with your local 211 to connect with a community resource specialist. Simply call 211.
National Eating Disorders Helpline:
https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/contact-helpline | CALL (800) 931-2237
24 Hour Assistance Mental Health Facilities Around Atlanta, GA:
The following facilities provide 24-hour assistance. If you or your child already receives support from a mental health provider, you may wish to make contact with that professional first. You may also want to check with your insurance company regarding mental/behavioral health coverage.
Please note that FutureSTRONG Academy does not endorse any provider, makes no representations as to the effectiveness of these providers, and makes this information available only as a helpful resource.
North Fulton Regional Hospital Emergency Room
3000 Hospital Boulevard
Roswell, GA 30076
Lakeview Behavioral Health (adolescents and adults)
Accepts Managed Medicaid
1 Technology Pkwy S., Norcross, 30092
5454 Yorktowne Drive
College Park, GA 30349
770-991-6044 or 770-991-6045
Grady Hospital Psychiatric
80 Jesse Hill, Jr. Drive
Atlanta, GA 30303
Riverwoods Behavioral Health (teens and adults)
233 Medical Center Drive
Riverdale, GA 30274
Summit Ridge Center (teens and adults)
250 Scenic Hwy., Lawrenceville, GA 30046
3995 South Cobb Drive, SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
1-844-350-8800 | 770-434-4567
Peachford Psychiatric Hospital
2151 Peachford Road
Atlanta, GA 30338
770-454-2302 | 770-455-3200
Wellstar North Fulton Hospital
3000 Hospital Boulevard
Roswell, GA 30076
Food, Rental And Health Care Resources in Atlanta, Georgia:
GLOBAL Mental Health Crisis Hotlines:
Find them HERE.
NOTE: FutureSTRONG Academy does not own the resource that has been provided here. This educational material is Copyright of Fulton County Of Georgia.
* * *
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* Starting All Over? People relocate to different cities and states for various reasons. Relocating as a young single person has its own challenges, but if you are moving with kids, the process is more complicated. Regarding the kids, there are issues like...
* On a daily basis, there are things that intentionally and unintentionally happen that break us from within. Because of what others do to us or what we do ourselves, we form a self-narrative of who we are in the eyes of ourselves and others. We forget that we...
* * * If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility. ~ H.W.Longfellow, Poet * Each one of us has experienced letting go in one way or another in our lives....
Gender Identity Or Gender Politics? Is It Possible To Look At The Gender Crisis Of The Social Media Generation With An Objective Lens?
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlaoB07CiIs * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/14/influencers-lure-kids-transgender-lifestyle-youtube-social-media/...
* I reached the pinnacle of #success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is the epitome of success. However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, my wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to. At this moment, lying on my bed...
* * * Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious. * American National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL): Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people between 10 to 24. If you're anyone contemplating suicide, please know...
* I asked a friend who has crossed 70 & is heading towards 80 what sort of changes he is feeling in himself? He sent me the following: 1. After loving my parents, my siblings, my spouse, my children and my friends, I have now started loving myself....
* A World Of Suffering? If our lives were stories, we would all live in a world where we would create problems, resolve conflicts and come up with some spectacular solutions. We would give the protagonist a world of suffering to endure and make sure he/she...
* Signs Of Something Terrible: Around the house, and around you, there can be unmistakable signs of tech addiction. You have no interest in what's happening around you. You're lying to yourself about how much you use your phone. The first obvious sign is that...
* We live in a world inundated with devicesCooing birds, rustling leaves nothing entices. Laughter of kids at play and oldies on bench seem far offAsk some one to go with you for a walk, invite a scoff. Neighbors, friends, even own brothers pass byNo one looks...
* Internet Addiction / Screen Dependency Disorders can be broadly divided into two types: Compulsive and Problematic. * Do You’ve a Digital Addiction Problem? Find out HERE if you do. * Compulsive Work Addictions: Compulsive...
Online Shopping Addiction Or BSD Is Easy In A World of Instant Shipping. But, Where Do You Draw The Line?
* What Is BSD? Anything on the internet where money is traded for goods or services can be categorized as online shopping. Online shopping turns into BSD - Buying Shopping Disorder, when the nature of our gambling, trading stocks, attending online auctions,...
Can Our Use Of Technology And Devices Become A Source Of Our Digital Addictions? Yes, And Here Are 6 Aspects To Prove It.
* A Disease Of Fatal Distraction: Imagine I was a patient and you're the doctor. I come with you with what has been troubling me. "Doctor, I can’t seem to focus on finishing a book, I lose interest in movies a few minutes into them, and feel long conversations...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!