* * *
Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious.
Call Or Text:
American National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL):
Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people between 10 to 24. If you’re anyone contemplating suicide, please know you’re loved, and there’s help.
And if you know someone who is contemplating suicide, DO NOT promise anyone that you will keep his or her suicidal thoughts a secret.
Call Or Text:
Chat Online Anytime:
Speak Up For Mental Health: Find Mental Health Organizations and Experts:
If your child is showing these warning signs, it might be an indication that they are being harassed or bullied. Change in health, eating, sleeping, grades, relationships, avoid social situations, emotional when looking at the phone etc.
How To Identify And Fight Online Harassment:
It is undeniable that the acceleration of online activity and social media use has led to increases in online bullying that affects self-esteem, physical health, mental health, education, and many other facets of children’s lives.
This ALLCONNECT guide is entirely free and includes the following:
- Detailed infographics on Types and Signs of Cyberbullying
- Steps on Handling Online Harassment
- Resources for Victims of Cyberbullying
Read more about this RESOURCE HERE.
Online Safety Education and Awareness Programs:
Cyberbullying Statistics Everyone Should Know:
Find out what bullying and cyberbullying are, who is at risk, and how you can prevent and respond to bullying.
The Importance of Restorative Justice in Schools:
From time to time, everyone makes mistakes that can cause harm to themselves and those around them. When people hurt others or break the rules set out by their country, region, workplace, school, or other social environments, there are usually repercussions; this is how regulations are enforced and remain in place. People agree to follow rules as part of a broader social contract, and they also agree to accept consequences if they break those rules. One of the things that people have to decide is what the consequences ought to be for various infractions. Will the rule-breaker be punished? Will they have to take some action to atone for their mistake? Who will enforce these consequences? Who will be involved in the justice process?
Tips To Help With Cyberbullying:
Boys Town National Hotline:
Get help 24/7 for issues like abuse, anger, depression, school issues, bullying etc. (serves girls too)
Cyberbullying: Twenty Crucial Statistics:
Internet Threats By The Numbers:
Password managers are one helpful way you can keep your online data safe. Here’s why password managers are safe to use.
Report Any Type Of Harassment:
It Can Wait Campaign:
Shares a simple message: Please don’t drive distracted. We encourage everyone to take the pledge to drive distraction free and join the movement at ItCanWait.com.
Family Online Safety Institute (FOSI):
An international nonprofit working to make the online world safer for kids and their families, FOSI promotes a culture of responsibility online and encourages a sense of digital citizenship for all.
Common Sense Media:
Common Sense Media is an organization that reviews and provides ratings for media and technology with the goal of providing information on their suitability for children. It also funds research on the role of media in the lives of children and advocates publicly for child-friendly policies and laws regarding media.
OASIS Institute is a nonsectarian, nonprofit spiritual organization established in 1995 for the purpose of providing Attitudinal Healing support services. Their mission is to create a safe physical and emotional environment for joining with others through attitudinal healing support groups, study groups, classes, workshops and other services that facilitate the well being of people of all backgrounds.
Protecting Babies From Online Threats:
Presented to you by WizCase: Find it HERE.
How to Deal with Cyberbullying – The Complete Guide:
Presented to you by StudyCorgi: Find it HERE.
Bullying In School – A Teacher’s Guide:
How Can Teachers Prevent Bullying in Schools?
Why Teacher Diversity is Important:
Creating an Inclusive Classroom for Special Needs Students:
Home Internet & Device Safety Workshop:
Internet Safety For Parents – GBI:
Immediate Mental Health Resources Around The World:
* * *
Disclaimer: Hey guys, please note. Not all the above links are free services and FutureSTRONG Academy doesn’t get paid for these putting these resources here.
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* https://youtu.be/rMW3s2z9oss * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited: https://twitter.com/brokeymcpoverty/status/1017098515347066880 * * * What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in...
* The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more. * Cultivate...
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJ3Es4R3ag * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.themarginalian.org/2020/05/17/yes-to-life-in-spite-of-everything-viktor-frankl/...
* Part I: Why Practice Meditation: Find it HERE. * How To Purify The Mind: The philosophy of Vedanta teaches us that perfection is our true nature. But, if we're inherently perfect why don't we feel that way at all times. As we have discussed,...
* The question that often arises about meditation is why meditate? For that we have to understand the essence of Vedanta: Aham Brahmasmi - My nature is infinite. If that is true, how can we prove it? We often use identification theory to understand the world...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!