* * *
Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious.
American National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL):
Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people between 10 to 24. If you’re anyone contemplating suicide, please know you’re loved, and there’s help.
And if you know someone who is contemplating suicide, DO NOT promise anyone that you will keep his or her suicidal thoughts a secret.
Chat Online Anytime:
Speak Up For Mental Health: Find Mental Health Organizations and Experts:
An Easy Guide To Gender-Inclusive Language:
The National Desi LGBTQ+ Guide To Safety:
For People Of South Asian / Indian Descent:
Desi Rainbow Parents and Allies:
Desi Rainbow Parents & Allies:
National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance:
South Asian Awareness Network:
SEW Asian Indian Family Wellness:
Desi LGBTQ+ South Asian Hotline:
www.degh.org / 1-908-367-3374
South Asian Sexual and Mental Health Alliance:
South Asian Lesbian and Gay Association of New York City:
Queer South Asian Collective:
Queering Desi Podcast:
The ATLANTA Desi LGBTQ+ Guide To Safety:
Atlanta Q and A (Queer and Asian):
GA Safe School Schools Coalition:
The LGBTQ+ Guide To Online Safety:
Complete List Of Mental Health Hotlines:
* * *
Disclaimer: Hey guys, please note. Not all the above links are free services and FutureSTRONG Academy doesn’t get paid for these putting these resources here.
Productivity And Mindfulness Resources For Adults
A Comprehensive Toolkit Of Resources For Mental Health, Personal Development And Digital Wellbeing
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Scrum Master | Agile Coach | PMP Certification Exam Prep And Interview – Questions And Answers Part II
* Continued From Part I HERE * Interview And Test Prep For Agile, Scrum And PMP Roles: QUES: What is gold plating and how can we prevent it?ANS: In a project when the work done after a point of time becomes irrelevant to an extent, whether...
* https://youtu.be/rMW3s2z9oss * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited: https://twitter.com/brokeymcpoverty/status/1017098515347066880 * * * What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in...
* The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more. * Cultivate...
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJ3Es4R3ag * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.themarginalian.org/2020/05/17/yes-to-life-in-spite-of-everything-viktor-frankl/...
What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in the universe. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais NinQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group? Email us...
* Our Brains On Risks And Rewards: There are two aspects to our brain when it comes to trying out new things. One of them is the activation system and the other is the inhibition system. The activation system encourages us to do things based on potential...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!