Ethos: Ethical credibility:
ARGUMENT BY CHARACTER
a. Fair, b. Knowledgeable, c. Trustworthy d. Considerate
Used heavily in advertising
SECRET: Show your virtues
Pathos: Emotional appeal: Feelings
ARGUMENT BY EMOTIONS
Feel connected with the persuader.
SECRET: Humor establishes emotional connection
Logos: Analytical approach
ARGUMENT BY LOGIC.
Let go of what you are and what you can become.
Logical appeal. A. thoughtful, b. Good reasons c. Evidence
SECRET: Give concessions to gain trust.
START WITH ETHOS.
Be calm, so you are the emotional role model for everyone to want to emulate.
* * *
Best Book Recommendations And Reviews
Live life through the lens of others, imagine the impossible. Dwell in books.
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJ3Es4R3ag * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.themarginalian.org/2020/05/17/yes-to-life-in-spite-of-everything-viktor-frankl/...
Looking For Options To Do In ATL? What better way than spend the evening enjoying the beauty of art and story telling! * Johns Creek Books and Gifts:6000 Medlock Bridge Pkwy Suite B500,Johns Creek, GA 30022https://www.johnscreekbooks.com/ Read It...
* The Panchatantra is a legendary collection of short stories from India. Originally composed in the 2nd century B.C, Panchatantra is believed to be written by Vishnu Sharma along with many other scholars. The purpose behind the composition was to implant moral...
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam I will either find a way, or make one. Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
* An Antidote To Loneliness: We've all been there, we're in a relationship that sucks the life out of us. But, we somehow have to endure for the sake of keeping peace within the family or the workplace. And that's how life is - a combination of low quality and...
* Articles On Mindful Parenting It’s not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can’t tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can...
* Stories are used to sell important ideas. Even companies selling yogurt have their origin story on the marketing label as a way to connect with potential customers - complete with green pastuers, beautiful cows - you get the drift. Stories help us connect...
* The Man Vs. Machine Age: Digital Literacy: Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked By Adam Alter It’s Complicated: The Social Lives Of Networked Teens By Danah Boyd The Screen Strong Solution: How to Free Your...
* Quotable Quotes From The Big Disconnect: Excerpts From the book, The Big Disconnect: Protecting Childhood and Family Relationships in the Digital Age By Catherine Steiner-Adair EdD. It's a powerful reminder to understand how to protect childhood and family...
* Books By Indian Authors: Breaking India By Rajiv Malhotra & Aravindan Neelakandan Snakes in the Ganga: Breaking India 2.0 By Rajiv Malhotra & Vijaya Viswanathan India, that is Bharat: Coloniality, Civilization, Constitution By J. Sai Deepak Urban...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!