Ethos: Ethical credibility:
ARGUMENT BY CHARACTER
a. Fair, b. Knowledgeable, c. Trustworthy d. Considerate
Used heavily in advertising
SECRET: Show your virtues
Pathos: Emotional appeal: Feelings
ARGUMENT BY EMOTIONS
Feel connected with the persuader.
SECRET: Humor establishes emotional connection
Logos: Analytical approach
ARGUMENT BY LOGIC.
Let go of what you are and what you can become.
Logical appeal. A. thoughtful, b. Good reasons c. Evidence
SECRET: Give concessions to gain trust.
START WITH ETHOS.
Be calm, so you are the emotional role model for everyone to want to emulate.
* * *
Best Book Recommendations And Reviews
Live life through the lens of others, imagine the impossible. Dwell in books.
Learn To Be Miserable. Here Are The Best Ways To Combat Internal And External Resistance To Creativity.
* The below quotes are what make the book, The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles By Steven Pressfield, a Power house in our fight to the resistance to our craft. * In my younger days dodging the draft, I...
The Cracked Pot ~ An Inspiring Story Of Celebrating Our Flaws And Our Uniqueness
* A water bearer in China had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water. At the end of the long walk from the...
The Story Of The Drowning Man. God Can’t Help Those Who Can’t Help Themselves.
* * * * Our Personal Growth Momentum Welcome. You're here because you're interested in self development. It's simple to start. Tell yourself this every day. "A commitment to personal excellence, unwavering grit and relentless perseverance can only...
This Is What Gets In The Way Of Courage, Especially In The Workplace
* The Courage To Be Authentic: Here are a few important aspects of human behavior that get in the way of building courage and authenticity at the workplace. a. Avoiding tough conversations, we try to be overtly nice and polite. There’s lack of clarity, and...
My Journey Into Robotics And The Influence Of Janusz Korczak On My Teaching
* “Children are not the people of tomorrow. But, they’re the people of today.” – Janusz Korczak, the man who wrote books like How to love a child, said. * It’s been my dream for years to do something to consciously create a better future where...
On How To Write. Writing Hacks, Compelling Story Telling And Essays On Life
On How To Write. Writing Hacks, Compelling Story Telling And Essays On Life “To me, a short story is a conversation between writer and reader, since only the writer can speak, she must take care to respect the reader, to avoid telling him what to think, to...
A Meaningful Excerpt From The Book, What Life Could Mean To You?
* The Dichotomy Of Life & Our Existential Angst: When our minds and hearts can’t put a finger on our deepest insecurities, a feeling called the existential angst is born. Unlike many of our seemingly fleeting emotions like sadness, hate and hurt, this...
Being Resilient: How The Worst Moments Of Our Lives Define Us Speech Highlights
* On the occasion of the National Gay Pride Month, I want to share some words from my journal from 2017. * 02/16/2017: I am madly writing down every single word that’s coming out of Solomon’s mouth. This is amazing. How can love be exclusive? It...
How To Be A Brilliant, Inspiring Public Speaker Who Can Move People To Act
* When Delivering a Speech: Always: INFORMEDUCATEand ENTERTAIN Be: EMOTIONALNOVEL For Verbal Delivery, Modulate Your: RATEVOLUMEPITCHPAUSES * Find your voice and inspire others to do likewise. To find your...
A Winner Never Quits. Really? It’s Time To Rewrite The Toxic Hustle Culture.
* There's a chapter in the book Think Like A Freak, by authors Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner, called The Upside Of Quitting. And it talks about how, from childhood, we're all culturally brainwashed on the negatives of quitting. Our culture values hard...
Best Book Recommendations And Reviews For Adults Who Are Eager To Thrive
* "I write for kids, and kids tend to be optimists. Even when the book has a dark theme, it's always through the eyes of a fictional hero, a young person with integrity, someone a reader can identify with and in turn find a kind of integrity and power in...
Become Legendary: Pick Up Grit On The Way To Greatness
* "To be gritty is to keep putting one foot in front of the other. To be gritty is to hold fast to an interesting and purposeful goal. To be gritty is to invest, day after week after year, in challenging practice. To be gritty is to fall down seven times, and...
Print Reading vs. Digital Reading: To Read Or Not To Read
* Print reading vs. Digital reading: There’s so much scope for distraction when we’re reading on a device with unlimited possibilities to surf. Can we conclusively tell if reading on paper or a device is better? While digital media is convenient and cheaper to...
Zadie Smith Feels Free in Atlanta
* Last night, I went to a Zadie Smith book signing event at the SCADshow theater. This event was part of Zadie's book tour promoting her new essay collection, Feel Free. She was interviewed by television journalist Gail O'Neill on topics like race, her biracial...
Life Must Go On In Spite Of War
* How can you pick up a book whose title gives away the ending yet keep reading till you finish it? That’s the beauty of Anuk Arudpragasam’s prose in his novel, The Story Of A Brief Marriage. The book is the life in a day and night of Dinesh who is fleeing the...
Bibliomania: Beg, Borrow or Buy – II
* Continued from Part I * * * * * * Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or a swipe away. I see myself as an advocate for bringing...
Standing up to Amy Schumer
* Amy Schumer is a stand-up comedian whose “brave” material mostly consists of musings about her hookups – sexual encounters with relative strangers. And below is my review of her 2016 memoir, The Girl with a Lower Back Tattoo. Since finishing it yesterday...
Thoughts That Changed This Life ~ Musings, Quotes And Proverbs For An Optimal Life
* “When you come to one of the many moments in life when you must give an account of yourself, provide a ledger of what you have been, and done, and meant to the world, do not, I pray, discount that you filled a dying man’s days with a sated joy, a joy unknown...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!