The Art Of Self-Discipline:
Have you ever considered designing an in-home martial arts studio? Perhaps your kids have always been passionate about martial arts, or maybe you’re just brainstorming ways to help members of your family live a healthier lifestyle by incorporating regular exercise. If you’re interested in setting up your own martial arts studio, you’ll be relieved to find out that it’s easier than you might have assumed. Below is a guide from FutureSTRONG Academy that will help get you started!
Selecting Your Space:
Concerned that you don’t really have the space in your home for a martial arts studio? It might be time to think about renovating your basement, garage, or attic.
- You can set up a home studio in your basement.
- Budget at least $6,000 for a garage conversion.
- Creating a studio space also has the added benefit of adding to your home’s value, as such upgrades often boost a property’s appraisal.
- Think about best practices for cleaning out an attic if you need to go that route.
- If you want to add a fan, a ballpark range for a ceiling install cost is about $250.
- Set up a TV and connect your laptop to facilitate online classes.
Once you’ve cleaned up your designated space, you’ll need to stock up on the right equipment. These guides will help you spend your money wisely.
- Build DIY wrestling mats to provide a safe floor.
- Purchase designed martial arts flooring if you prefer not to build your own.
- Explore a variety of punching bag options—heavy bag, water bag, reflex bag, etc.
- Research the best types of gloves and look for deals online.
Keep It Clean:
A home martial arts studio can become a breeding ground for germs without regular cleaning and maintenance. Here’s how to keep your studio looking and feeling fresh.
- Follow proper protocol for home gym sanitation.
- Utilize all-natural DIY cleaners for your home gym/martial arts studio to avoid germs.
- Make sure your new workout gear stays fresh.
If your children love martial arts, having an in-home studio can be a game-changer. Making sure you and your family can work out at home will guarantee that everyone stays fit, healthy, and skilled with their training.
FutureSTRONG Academy believes that every child has potential. They just want to be told so by loving and caring adults. Call 678.310.5025.
Image via Pixabay
Article Author: Marissa Perez
* * *
About The Article Author:
Marissa Perez has spent the last 10 years honing her marketing skills and now she wants to share her knowledge with those who have decided to take on entrepreneurship. She co-created Business Pop to provide insight and advice to those who aspire to succeed in owning a business.
* * *
Parenting For a Digital Future
Check Out Our Latest In Mindful Parenting!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!