1. Always tell them what they mean to you.
2. Spend time with your kids.
3. Help your child deal with negative emotions.
4. Teach them to deal with problems, and show them how.
5. Show them that the world is far bigger, more complex and more interesting than they could ever imagine!
6. Ask them to help you out with something every day and don’t forget to thank them for their assistance.
Read on social media: My husband is in his first year of teaching elementary school math. Every night he comes home, takes a long swig of soda water, stares into the middle distance and says, “The amount of cuteness I see on a daily basis…you just can’t fathom it, Kaitlyn.”
* * *
Parenting For a Digital Future
Check Out Our Latest In Mindful Parenting!
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!