* * *
Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious.
American National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL):
Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people between 10 to 24. If you’re anyone contemplating suicide, please know you’re loved, and there’s help.
And if you know someone who is contemplating suicide, DO NOT promise anyone that you will keep his or her suicidal thoughts a secret.
Chat Online Anytime:
Speak Up For Mental Health: Find Mental Health Organizations and Experts:
Signs Of Depression:
· Feelings of drowning or suffocation.
· Intense self-hatred and feelings of worthlessness.
· Recurring thoughts of death and suicidal ideation.
· Extreme insomnia.
· Deliberate withdrawal from pleasures and social connections.
· Significant loss of appetite, inability to focus etc.
· Persistent emotions of pessimism and indifference.
· Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and or hopelessness.
· Mood swings of irritability, anger, agitation.
· Daily dependence on alcohol and other drugs.
· Excessive worry, anxiety.
· Prolonged sadness or unexplained crying spells.
· Inability to concentrate indecisiveness.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* https://youtu.be/rMW3s2z9oss * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited: https://twitter.com/brokeymcpoverty/status/1017098515347066880 * * * What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in...
* The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more. * Cultivate...
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJ3Es4R3ag * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.themarginalian.org/2020/05/17/yes-to-life-in-spite-of-everything-viktor-frankl/...
* Part I: Why Practice Meditation: Find it HERE. * How To Purify The Mind: The philosophy of Vedanta teaches us that perfection is our true nature. But, if we're inherently perfect why don't we feel that way at all times. As we have discussed,...
* The question that often arises about meditation is why meditate? For that we have to understand the essence of Vedanta: Aham Brahmasmi - My nature is infinite. If that is true, how can we prove it? We often use identification theory to understand the world...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!