* * *
Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious.
American National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL):
Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people between 10 to 24. If you’re anyone contemplating suicide, please know you’re loved, and there’s help.
And if you know someone who is contemplating suicide, DO NOT promise anyone that you will keep his or her suicidal thoughts a secret.
Chat Online Anytime:
Speak Up For Mental Health: Find Mental Health Organizations and Experts:
Signs Of Depression:
· Feelings of drowning or suffocation.
· Intense self-hatred and feelings of worthlessness.
· Recurring thoughts of death and suicidal ideation.
· Extreme insomnia.
· Deliberate withdrawal from pleasures and social connections.
· Significant loss of appetite, inability to focus etc.
· Persistent emotions of pessimism and indifference.
· Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and or hopelessness.
· Mood swings of irritability, anger, agitation.
· Daily dependence on alcohol and other drugs.
· Excessive worry, anxiety.
· Prolonged sadness or unexplained crying spells.
· Inability to concentrate indecisiveness.