Our Coaching Philosophy:
At FutureSTRONG Academy, we believe that everyone of us has unlimited potential. Our mantras, yes we have many, are Personal Accountability and Development, Empathetic Relationship Management, Progress not Perfection, and Intentional instead of an Auto-pilot living.
Our Goals For Adults:
When we’re sifting through our Past, Present and Future, we must do the following to reframe our reality and super charge our potential.
1. PAST: Changing the narrative
2. PRESENT: Mindset management
3. FUTURE: Increasing emotional intelligence
How To Shift Gears In Each Timeline:
In The PAST AND PRESENT:
How not to self-sabotage:
Watch out for negative emotions and actions like Judgement, Anxiety, Fear, Regret, Stress, Shame, Expectations, Perfection, Self-doubt, Bias, Vices, careless time management etc and so much more.
In The PRESENT:
Manage Your Different Mindsets:
Understand the power of these unstoppable mindsets like Growth, Fixed, Scarcity, Victim, Positive, Flexible, Gratitude etc and so much more.
In The PRESENT AND FUTURE:
Thrive to get better at our Emotional Intelligence goals:
• Identify our roles and responsibilities
• Responding to stress productively
• Defusing negative and irrational emotions
• Understanding emotions enough to use them as motivators not destructors
• Using our emotional temperature to make smart decisions
• Developing a strong sense of self
• Reaching out for help
• Changing your reactions to tough situations and challenges
• Getting back up after failure
• Connection and Collaboration with anyone
• Persuading and influencing as a leader
* * *
The A to Z Of Life Skills
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* Talk about a global impact! The thousands of meals packaged at your Rise Against Hunger Experience will provide nourishment for those who need it most. In Gokwe North, Zimbabwe, there was a school dropout rate of 40% due to socioeconomic challenges from low...
* Part III: Continued from PART III HERE. * Cutting And Pain Relief: Addiction is like chasing an obsession. People often can't think of a way out of it. "Saying stop it," won't work. People will always go back to their symptom relieving ways if...
* Part II: Continued from PART II HERE. * Signs Of Mental Health Issues: For some anxiety can be the "force that's pushing me about everything that's wrong." Then there's the sexual assault horrors that we are made aware of. "My ex boyfriend...
* Part I: Continued from PART I HERE. * Kids And Teens Speak Up: Kids and adolescents deal with mental health challenges differently. Kids want to isolate, and not tell anyone. Because in their little brains, things can be confusing and if...
* Sierra Nevada As A Witness: On the lookout point called Mirador de San Nicolás, I stood on the side waiting for someone to click a picture of our family. Our backdrop would be the Alhambra (one of the most famous monuments of Islamic architecture located in...
* The Evolution Of Work: The workforce is going to be impacted by three major areas of change and growth. Workforce transformation: From Baby boomers to Gen Z, there are many generations now in the workforce working next to each other. Tech modernization And...
* An Antidote To Loneliness: We've all been there, we're in a relationship that sucks the life out of us. But, we somehow have to endure for the sake of keeping peace within the family or the workplace. And that's how life is - a combination of low quality and...
* The Epilogue: How Personal Identity Is Formed After A Lifetime Of Complying For Othershttps://youtu.be/KhzCZh-LgO0 * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * The Prologue: Resolve Identity Crisis At Any Age And Make Peace With Your...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!