Our Coaching Philosophy:
At FutureSTRONG Academy, we believe that everyone of us has unlimited potential. Our mantras, yes we have many, are Personal Accountability and Development, Empathetic Relationship Management, Progress not Perfection, and Intentional instead of an Auto-pilot living.
Our Goals For Adults:
When we’re sifting through our Past, Present and Future, we must do the following to reframe our reality and super charge our potential.
1. PAST: Changing the narrative
2. PRESENT: Mindset management
3. FUTURE: Increasing emotional intelligence
How To Shift Gears In Each Timeline:
In The PAST AND PRESENT:
How not to self-sabotage:
Watch out for negative emotions and actions like Judgement, Anxiety, Fear, Regret, Stress, Shame, Expectations, Perfection, Self-doubt, Bias, Vices, careless time management etc and so much more.
In The PRESENT:
Manage Your Different Mindsets:
Understand the power of these unstoppable mindsets like Growth, Fixed, Scarcity, Victim, Positive, Flexible, Gratitude etc and so much more.
In The PRESENT AND FUTURE:
Thrive to get better at our Emotional Intelligence goals:
• Identify our roles and responsibilities
• Responding to stress productively
• Defusing negative and irrational emotions
• Understanding emotions enough to use them as motivators not destructors
• Using our emotional temperature to make smart decisions
• Developing a strong sense of self
• Reaching out for help
• Changing your reactions to tough situations and challenges
• Getting back up after failure
• Connection and Collaboration with anyone
• Persuading and influencing as a leader
* * *
The A to Z Of Life Skills
Check Out Our Featured Videos!
Check Out The Latest On Our Blog!
* A water bearer in China had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water. At the end of the long walk from the...
* I know that the future of the world will be filled with coding and programming, and that my generation will be at the forefront, leading the way to new technologies and innovations. I have already started on my path toward computing, learning about the basics...
* *Our Personal Growth Momentum Welcome. You're here because you're interested in self development. It's simple to start. Tell yourself this every day. "A commitment to personal excellence, unwavering grit and relentless perseverance can only take me to...
* Teachers Need To Keep Pace: Kids today grow up with technology integrated into their lives. This can cause challenges for educators trying to make science, technology, engineering, and math exciting instead of something mundane. Today’s tips from...
* The Need For Mentorship And Guidance: For individuals between aged 15 to 24 years, a mentor serves as a key resource for their academic, personal, and emotional development. EducationWeek notes that having a mentor is essential to any student. A mentor...
* As an informal student of Ethnology, I was excited to start a three-month contract at a work place which was 30 miles away from home and that I will have to get there via our city Metro everyday. Just imagine what it would do for my blog! So between...
* * * * * * The Indian American Life
Find Out How To Live An Optimal Life ------------------------------------------------------ Wellbeing is a sum of: Autonomy, Purpose, Connectedness. Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group? Email us for a...
* Compassion Vs. Kindness: "Self-compassion simply means giving oneself a break without feeling guilty or selfish." A friend recently told me. While acting with compassion, a person may feel bad for someone else but does not necessarily share their emotions....
* Yes, Adult Children Also Need Our Advice: My sons are adults. They are wonderful, smart, successful adults and I adore them. They have their own lives and thankfully still include us in their lives. I do wonder sometimes, however, how much we should still be...
* Why Do Conflicts Occur: Let us understand why we get into conflicts. With those older than us, we tend to see them as out of touch, slow and just not relevant. With those who are younger than us, we tend to see them as risk magnets, aggressive and lacking...
* Here are the best excerpts about creating a culture of trust at home and work. How and when does Servant Leadership work best? * Emotional Bank Account: In the book on Principle-Centered Leadership, Stephen R. Covey identifies his use of the concept...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!