When Delivering a Speech:
For Verbal Delivery, Modulate Your:
Find your voice and inspire others to do likewise. To find your voice, you need to examine your natural talent, what you absolutely love to do, and what really interests you. ~ Stephen Covey
Works Cited: An Amazing book, Talk like Ted by Carmine Galto
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
COMMUNICATION - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is COMMUNICATION as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On COMMUNICATION
* Technological Literacy or Digital Citizenship is the wealth of knowledge that we all need in order to be good citizens of the digital age. We all have a playbook for how to live in the real world, and digital citizenship guidelines allow us to understand the...
* How We Learnt FOMO: Listen, I have nothing against technology. I can turn on and off the lights in my house from 200 miles away if I need to. During the pandemic, we bought a new car without ever stepping out of the house. What’s more, I don't have to wait...
* https://youtu.be/jmDKgFwWi5w * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.todayonline.com/gen-y-speaks/gen-y-speaks-it-took-losing-my-friend-make-me-realise-how-i-can-be-much-better-friend-2043256...
Read Below Posts From Our Awesome Guest Bloggers Write For Us And Inspire People To Action!Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
* Priming For A Day Of Learning: Many children might enter the classroom with a variety of learning barriers. Some children come hungry, some after facing a tough morning with their bickering parents and some without any supporting resources or caring adults...
* Understanding Information And Knowledge: Knowledge is becoming cheaper and less important. In the near future, nobody will hire us because of what we know. We will be hired for our abilities to think, create and solve problems with what we know. So, in this...
* * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://sba.thehartford.com/managing-employees/employees-getting-canned-over-social-media/ * The Future Of Work And The Role Of Non-Cognitive Skills: Read more...
* What's Going On? Children, tweens, and teens—unfortunately—have always had to deal with bullying and drama. We did, our parents did, our grandparents did…and so on. Traditional in-person bullying and drama still exists. But our youth today also have to...
* 66 Positive Things To Say: * How To Connect With Your Child: Here are a few actionable tips that will help you to connect first and then impose later: Always listen first: Begin every day with a genuine interest in listening to their...
Protect Your And Your Family’s Precious Attention Currency Now. Use These Simple Rules For Creating Tech Harmony At Home.
* Steps To Tech Harmony: 1. At the very basic, you will need tech free times and zones in your house. That will make you feel empowered and feel like you're in charge of your life.2. Next educate yourself and your children on the drawbacks of too much tech time...
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!