Here’s How Toxic Handlers Navigate Life:
- Want to solve everyone else’s problems but their own.
- Find it very difficult to say no to themselves and others.
- Are enablers of others’ bad choices and actions.
- Do not stand up for themselves and wallow in self-pity.
- Find it difficult to see the bright side of anything.
Our Thoughts And Feelings Lead Us To Believe That:
• Drowning in stress.
• Nearing burnout.
• Feeling angry and cynical
Behaviors That Reflect We’re A Toxic Handler Are:
• Shut down and meltdowns
• Abuse alcohol and drugs
• And Waste time without regard for consequences
* * *
The Skill Of People Management And Conflict Resolution
COLLABORATION - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is COLLABORATION as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.