We need coaches to help us understand how to overcome obstacles. And we need them to help us to see hope where there’s none. They are a special fertilizer that can revive the old soil that we’re standing on, so we can plant some new ideas. They’re there for us to blossom while showering us with love, nurture and guidance.
A great coach understands the struggles of the world, and can lead you on the path with courage and compassion. He or she will encourage you to never give up. Great coaches are genuine and honest with what they know and don’t know. They’re acutely aware of their strengths and their limitations. They are consistent and dependable.
Authentic coaches think impact rather than fame and money. They understand that life is a journey in learning and evolving. Because they are not afraid of being themselves, they also give others permission to be themselves.
Coaches who mean well can create a blueprint for life that can help you thrive. In their company, a great coach can help you set up a vision, purpose and a strategy to achieve your biggest goals. A good coach will help you understand that being extraordinary happens not by luck, but by design. They will help you figure out your own limiting beliefs from your past, so you can reframe them as you move forward.
They will ask you questions, and listen to understand your priorities and your goals. Great coaches will challenge your beliefs and encourage you to set your dreams into action. They will hold you accountable for you’ve set yourself up to and also honor any feedback that comes their way.
In the company of a great coach you will feel like standing on the shoulder of giants that came before you. Because, he or she will allow you to believe in what’s possible. And not shy from stretching the limits of your endurance. A great coach will teach you the importance of consistency and diligence. He or she will help put your core values into action.
To read more on how to become intentional about life rather than sleep walking, CLICK HERE.
* * *
About The Article Author:
Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or a swipe away.
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
The Skill Of People Management And Conflict Resolution
COLLABORATION - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is COLLABORATION as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On COLLABORATION
7 Action Packed Steps To Prepare For Entrepreneurship
* A Path For Successful Entrepreneurship: For many, entrepreneurship is an exciting adventure that can be quite rewarding. But if you’re serious about launching your own business, there are a few essential steps that must be taken to set yourself up for...
The Journey Of Our Life Can Be One That’s Filled With A Purpose. Here’s How To Find It.
* Grounds To Thrive: I keep looking around at those who are on their way to understanding their calling and their true potential in life. It is easy to understand that the pursuit of self-actualization is not possible without the basics in life - safety and...
Want To Crush It In Life? Start With These Thoughts That Will Help You Shine.
* Below are a few quotes, they will bend your mind, help you shut out the chatter and give your mind a steady purpose. Ever wonder why that persistent monologue in our head seems to be out there to get us? It doesn't allow us to celebrate our wins whole...
Free Assessments, Interview Prep and Exam Certification Study Guides For Scrum Master, Agile Coach and Project Managers
* Agile, Scrum And PMP Resources Overview: In preparation for your Scrum Master or PMP certifications, you can look at various free resources including Sample mock tests, Udemy Courses, Interview Prep Courses on YouTube and others. * Courses And Study...
The Future Of Information, Knowledge Workers And The Workspace
* Understanding Information And Knowledge: Knowledge is becoming cheaper and less important. In the near future, nobody will hire us because of what we know. We will be hired for our abilities to think, create and solve problems with what we know. So, in this...
How Coaches and Mentors Nurture Leadership Skills in Young Adults
* Who Is A Coach? Coaches are given the prospect to exercise and discover issues in a cooperative, tailored, and nuanced way. You learn to adapt to new responsibilities and challenges through coaches. In every game, the role of a coach is to ensure they...
How To Start Your Own Business, Even If You’re a Youngin’
* What's Stopping You? Do you ever feel like you aren’t taken seriously just because you’re young? While there is something to be said for experience and wisdom, kids can – and should – do amazing things! Starting a business can be one of them. With the...
Top 4 Social Media Fails That Lead Employees To Get Canned From Companies
* * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://sba.thehartford.com/managing-employees/employees-getting-canned-over-social-media/ * The Future Of Work And The Role Of Non-Cognitive Skills: Read more...
Who Are Road Scientists And How To Work In STEM As A Digital Nomad
* The Road Scientist: Working a STEM-related job and trying to live remotely is rarely straightforward, but it is possible. Whether you specialize in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, in this article, I’ll provide a few key strategies to help...
The Top 3 Trends That Are Going To Shape The Future Of Work Around The World In 2023
* https://youtu.be/WArC4ZaxDxA * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited: https://www.linkedin.com/news/story/say-goodbye-to-the-9-to-5-workday-6107738/...
Reclaim Your Productivity By Going On A Digital Diet – A Rotary Club Initiative On Tech Addiction
* Digital Wellbeing Workshop: Part I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sES8nDx-MI Workshop Description: Experts in the field of addiction are divided as to whether Internet Addiction Disorder is really a true clinical dependence or simply a social...
Disconnect To Reconnect – Digital Dieting: Candid Conversation with Rachana by Girijaa D
* Digital Wellbeing Workshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfcKkto1LAA Workshop Description: Are we a generation of “Digiholics” ? How is technology addiction debilitating and disruptive to our professional and personal well-being? What are the...
How Not To Live Like How You Live On Facebook (Meta) And Other Social Media Apps
* Making Friends Like On Facebook: * How To Live A Facebook-Free Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVWW4LgJ_-Q * * * Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their...
Ask A Business Owner What Courage Is. They Know A Thing Or Two About Being Relentless.
* Courage is a topic close to my heart. Ask me , I am business owner. Every day, I feel vulnerable and weak as an entrepreneur. But, being a small business owner has taught me a few things. It has taught me the courage to be imperfect. It has made me do what I...
Digital Devastation By Girijaa Deshhpande ~ A Poem On Our Collective Screen Addictions
* We live in a world inundated with devicesCooing birds, rustling leaves nothing entices. Laughter of kids at play and oldies on bench seem far offAsk some one to go with you for a walk, invite a scoff. Neighbors, friends, even own brothers pass byNo one looks...
The Sandwich Project – Nourish The Hungry, Feed The Soul This Holiday Season
* There's one thing in the world that can, without a doubt, fill our lives with joy and content. And that is the gift of giving, to especially, those who are the neediest. This week our family was part of a Scouts event where we bagged and shipped off...
You’ve Heard About IQ And Even EQ. But, Just How High Is Your KQ – Kindness Quotient?
* Compassion Vs. Kindness: "Self-compassion simply means giving oneself a break without feeling guilty or selfish." A friend recently told me. While acting with compassion, a person may feel bad for someone else but does not necessarily share their emotions....
How Conflict Management And Collaboration Styles Have A Lot To Do With Our Attitude Towards Life
* Why Do Conflicts Occur: Let us understand why we get into conflicts. With those older than us, we tend to see them as out of touch, slow and just not relevant. With those who are younger than us, we tend to see them as risk magnets, aggressive and lacking...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!