* * *
Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious.
American National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL):
Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people between 10 to 24. If you’re anyone contemplating suicide, please know you’re loved, and there’s help.
And if you know someone who is contemplating suicide, DO NOT promise anyone that you will keep his or her suicidal thoughts a secret.
Chat Online Anytime:
Speak Up For Mental Health: Find Mental Health Organizations and Experts:
One Pill Can Kill:
ABOUT FENTANYL Poisoning:
DEA Laboratory Testing Reveals that 6 out of 10 Fentanyl-Laced Fake Prescription Pills Now Contain a Potentially Lethal Dose of Fentanyl.
Find Out More About The United States Drug Enforcement Initiative HERE.
Vaping & Tobacco Intervention Resources:
STATS: 2018 national survey data concluded that 11.7% of high school students and 3.3% of middle school students have used an e-cigarette in the past 30 days.
Definition of Drug Misuse, Abuse & Addiction:
This resource dives into three aspects of Drug use:
- Drug Misuse Explained: Our article breaks down what drug misuse is, from using a medication not as directed to using illegal substances. It’s a must-read for anyone wanting to understand the difference between misuse and abuse.
- The Slippery Slope to Addiction: We discuss how misuse can lead to abuse and eventually addiction, providing a clear picture of this dangerous progression. This knowledge can help your readers recognize and address these issues early.
- Prevention and Treatment: We offer practical tips on preventing prescription drug misuse and discuss various treatment options for substance use disorder. This information can be a lifeline for those struggling with addiction or their loved ones.
CATCH (Coordinated Approach To Child Health) Program:
My Breath: https://catchinfo.org/modules/e-cigarettes
This program has three intended outcomes: 1) Understand that e-cigarettes are addictive, unhealthy and not as popular as believed; 2) Resist their own curiosity and peer pressure to experiment with e-cigarettes; and 3) Encourage friends and peers not to use e-cigarettes.
Healing Begins Here In Portland: https://www.crestviewrecovery.com/
Boca Recovery Center: https://bocarecoverycenter.com/treatment/residential-treatment/
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Resources In Port St. Lucie: https://miraclesrc.com/drug-and-alcohol-resources
Cannabis Usage & Suicidal Behavior in Young Adults: Find the STAYHONEST.org guide HERE.
Recreate a Future Without Drug Addiction and Alcoholism: https://recreatebehavioralhealth.com/
Rehab Resources in Illinois: https://www.illinoisrecoverycenter.com/resources/
Houston Recovery And Treatment Programs: https://lunarecovery.com/
Addiction Treatment Center In Washington: https://www.bayviewrecovery.com/
Mental Health Treatment in Mission Viejo, CA: https://449recovery.org/
Eagle Creek Ranch Recovery Drug Rehab In Idaho: https://idahorecoverycenter.com/
New Jersey Detox And Rehabilitation: https://www.discoverynj.org/
Addiction Treatment Center in Orlando Florida: https://orlandotreatmentsolutions.com/
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Program in Carbondale, Colorado: https://jaywalkerlodge.com/
Effective Residential Treatment Centers for Mental Health: https://www.ironwoodmaine.com/
Drug & Alcohol Treatment In San Diego: https://www.atoncenter.com/
Premier Telehealth Program: https://www.evolvewellnessinc.com/
Alcohol, Heroin And Cocaine Detox: https://pathtorecoverydetox.com/
A Trusted New England Therapeutic Boarding School: https://www.shortridgeacademy.com/
Changing the Face of Residential Mental Health Treatment: https://www.innercept.com/
Residential Mental Health Treatment For 12 To 26 Year Olds: https://paradigmtreatment.com/
The Leading Addiction Treatment Center in Portland, Maine: https://cascobayrecovery.com/
Chapters Recovery Center – Danvers Addiction Treatment Center, MA: https://www.chaptersrecoverycenter.com/
Indiana Drug & Alcohol Treatment That Works: https://firstcityrecoverycenter.com/
Maryland Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program: https://www.thefreedomcenter.com/
Addiction Treatment in Los Angeles: https://westwindrecovery.com/
Personalized Addiction Treatment at Washington Rehab Center: https://freebythesea.com/
The Woodlands Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center: https://magnoliacitydetox.com/
Comprehensive List Of Substance Abuse Support Groups: https://www.pinnaclepeakrecovery.com/drug-alcohol-addiction-support-groups/ Learn more HERE.
The Emotional, Financial And Physical Effects Of Addiction Affects Family and Friends: Read them HERE.
Job Search Tips For People In Recovery: https://www.resumebuilder.com/employment-guide-for-people-in-substance-abuse-recovery/
Opioid Addiction Treatment Guide: https://addictionexperts.com/opioids/
Ohio Recovery Center: Detox & Inpatient Treatment: https://www.recoveryohio.org/
Become A Smoke-free Teen: https://teen.smokefree.gov/
Substance Abuse And Mental Health Services Administration: https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline
Reliable Source of Free Information on Facing Addiction: https://www.rehabspot.com/
Teen Nicotine Addiction Facts And Resources: https://www.rehabspot.com/drugs/stimulants/Nicotine/
Inpatient And Outpatient Addiction Rehab And Treatment: https://www.okrehab.org/
Substance Use, Misuse And Abuse Treatment: https://delphihealthgroup.com/
Find The Best Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center Near You: https://www.addictionresource.net/
We Want To Save Lives: https://www.addictionguide.com/
Rehab.com LLC, “The Help Company”: https://www.rehab.com/
Marijuana Resource Center: https://drugfree.org/marijuana-resource-center
The Opioid Crisis Is a Tragedy, but America’s Response Created a Second One:
Addiction Recovery During Higher Education:
College students are using drugs and alcohol at a higher rate than young adults of the same age who don’t attend school. A recent study from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health indicated that more than half of full-time college students ages 18-22 drank alcohol in the past month. Another survey performed by Monitoring the Future revealed that nearly 45% of college students have used an illicit drug.
Read more HERE.
Alcohol Addiction Intervention Resources:
Find them HERE.
Drug Disorders In African Americans:
Find them HERE.
Immediate Mental Health Resources Around The World:
Planning A Suicide? Please Pause, There Is Hope.
* * *
Disclaimer: Hey guys, please note. Not all the above links are free services and FutureSTRONG Academy doesn’t get paid for these putting these resources here.
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* Talk about a global impact! The thousands of meals packaged at your Rise Against Hunger Experience will provide nourishment for those who need it most. In Gokwe North, Zimbabwe, there was a school dropout rate of 40% due to socioeconomic challenges from low...
* https://youtu.be/GvRJfkE928M * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: The Impact of Pornography on Children's Minds: Main Article: https://www.thefp.com/p/why-are-our-fourth-graders-on-pornhub Other Cited Works:...
* Part III: Continued from PART III HERE. * Cutting And Pain Relief: Addiction is like chasing an obsession. People often can't think of a way out of it. "Saying stop it," won't work. People will always go back to their symptom relieving ways if...
* Part II: Continued from PART II HERE. * Signs Of Mental Health Issues: For some anxiety can be the "force that's pushing me about everything that's wrong." Then there's the sexual assault horrors that we are made aware of. "My ex boyfriend...
* Part I: Continued from PART I HERE. * Kids And Teens Speak Up: Kids and adolescents deal with mental health challenges differently. Kids want to isolate, and not tell anyone. Because in their little brains, things can be confusing and if...
* Sierra Nevada As A Witness: On the lookout point called Mirador de San Nicolás, I stood on the side waiting for someone to click a picture of our family. Our backdrop would be the Alhambra (one of the most famous monuments of Islamic architecture located in...
* An Antidote To Loneliness: We've all been there, we're in a relationship that sucks the life out of us. But, we somehow have to endure for the sake of keeping peace within the family or the workplace. And that's how life is - a combination of low quality and...
* The Epilogue: How Personal Identity Is Formed After A Lifetime Of Complying For Othershttps://youtu.be/KhzCZh-LgO0 * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * The Prologue: Resolve Identity Crisis At Any Age And Make Peace With Your...
* Here's an amusing fact about our lives. The intent behind every act of ours is either in anticipation of permanent relief or temporary alleviation of some sorrow. It's funny, isn't it? At a personal level when something or someone is giving us grief, it's...
* I timed this, it's a 6 minute read. You're moving away. And here I am, while you are packing to leave, watching videos of drunk people doing dumb shit. All the while wondering what pressures you will have to succumb to as a freshman. At the same time, I tell...
* When sitting, the electrical activity in our leg muscles shuts off, calorie consumption drops to one per minute, enzymes breaking down fat decrease by 90 percent and good cholesterol drops by approximately ten percent per hour of sitting. Sounds pretty...
* Our True Aspirations: If I ask you what you want in life, you might say, recognition, a handsome income, and a comfortable life. But, what about the most important reason why any of the things we want in life matter? Our personal freedom. Don't believe me?...
* How Teens Think: As kids turn into teens, they are ruled by physiological changes they’re undergoing and as a result their decisions are governed by emotions. That makes them seem less predictable, volatile and moody. They are constantly judging themselves,...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!