How To Become Valuable:
The best thing about human potential is you never have to settle. When we perceive something to be of value to us, we show our approval to that with our money and attention. The things that are being sought are in turn valuable.
Nature doesn’t seek value, but its valuable because we seek their nurture. Other living beings that used as food also have value because we seek them.
So, as humans, how do we create value?
Ask yourself daily: How can I create and up my value? Can I create goods and services that I can offer to others that can improve the quality of their lives?
What Is Personal Power?
Personal Power is a product of our many qualities, ideas, accomplishments, depth of knowledge, style of communication and collaboration, capability to minimize regret, charisma, and integrity. A lot of it also comes from our expertise and our perceived position in society.
But, did you know all these are learned skills? Start today, by boosting your personal power through communication, visibility and accomplishments.
Boost your personal power through communication, visibility and accomplishments.
Measure Your Growth Factor Daily:
Just setting an intention on a brand new day can have life changing consequences. Literally, it’s just that simple. Asking yourself questions like, “What do I hope to accomplish today?” “What new things do I plan to try today?” “What discomfort am I willing to take up today?” can be a game changer for your long term goals.
Then at the end of every evening, follow up with yourself on what you’ve learnt, what could have been better and what you’ve failed at today. End your day with, “What has been my personal growth factor like today?” Read more HERE.
Transforming The Self Diligently:
Who else, but us, has the keys to our transformation? We want to radically change, but we don’t keep up with all that it takes to become a newer version of our ourselves.
If micro habits, small bite sized goals that we can set and achieve, are a big part of this journey, so are these below tools/skills that can help us.
Bottom line, our transformation is in our hands:
· Resilience (most important to try again after failure)
A commitment to personal excellence, unwavering grit and relentless perseverance can only take me to the top. After all, isn’t success nothing but generous doses of perseverance, curiosity, and diligence all mixed in equal amounts?
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
COMMIT To Your Goals, Achieve Anything And Become Unstoppable
COMMITMENT - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is COMMITMENT as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On COMMITMENT
What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in the universe. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais NinQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us...
* Our Brains On Risks And Rewards: There are two aspects to our brain when it comes to trying out new things. One of them is the activation system and the other is the inhibition system. The activation system encourages us to do things based on potential...
* As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. First let's establish a workable definition of success. Here’s my definition: “Success” is about working hard consistently, making difficult choices and outlasting my...
* We've all seen the naughty kids, the tantrum throwers and the belligerent ones. But, here's the thing though. Children are not aware of or able to articulate the real reasons behind their actions, especially if they have behavioral and emotional difficulties....
The Ultimate Do’s And Don’ts Of Your Daily Speed And Efficiency – A Blue Print Of Productivity That Works
* DON'TS: There are many things we must not be doing in addition to be doing if we want to be productive in our daily lives. Here are a few things that we can add to our "Do not do" list 😉 Don't pretend like you've got everything under control especially when...
* Stage 1 Developing Awareness. The motivation for change begins with a sense that we aren't fulfilling our full potential in at least one area of our life. * Stage 2 Discovery. The discovery stage is where your conscious mind has located the...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* Talk about a global impact! The thousands of meals packaged at your Rise Against Hunger Experience will provide nourishment for those who need it most. In Gokwe North, Zimbabwe, there was a school dropout rate of 40% due to socioeconomic challenges from low...
* An Antidote To Loneliness: We've all been there, we're in a relationship that sucks the life out of us. But, we somehow have to endure for the sake of keeping peace within the family or the workplace. And that's how life is - a combination of low quality and...
* I timed this, it's a 6 minute read. You're moving away. And here I am, while you are packing to leave, watching videos of drunk people doing dumb shit. All the while wondering what pressures you will have to succumb to as a freshman. At the same time, I tell...
* Our True Aspirations: If I ask you what you want in life, you might say, recognition, a handsome income, and a comfortable life. But, what about the most important reason why any of the things we want in life matter? Our personal freedom. Don't believe me?...
* Here are a series of Strength essays by teenagers in a school in inner city Atlanta. * * * * * * * Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world...
* As teachers and coaches, we all find ourselves in a situation where we must engage and connect with the kids in our care. Here are a few questions that will help as icebreakers when we need to get to know others. 1. In your opinion, what animal is the...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!