Why Share Or Care:
“Best friends are better than pocket money.” I heard this from a Jamaican Car salesman when I went car shopping a couple of years ago. And it got me thinking.
Among all life skills, the spirit of collaboration (sharing, caring, losing/winning, compromising & complimenting), among peers and even among competitors can help spur rapid growth in human advancement.
But, when was the last time we shared our ideas, wisdom and knowledge and got some really cool ideas, wisdom and knowledge in return?
Ideals Or Ideologies:
You know why festivities were created? To sustain humanity and our belief in our one another. So, today, can we start with a blank sheet without having to endorse feminism, religion, racism, sexism, war, greed, genocide, politics, violence and terrorism?
When we’re all the same and have the same potential, what’s the need to belong to any ideology?
On Violence and Brutality:
The coldest places on earth that cannot grow a twig are no match for the coldness of the heart. The scab behind the ear is far less dirty than the blackness of the human heart.
There are forces of human acting against you. So, play your part. Cheapen everyone else’s resolve with your magnanimity. The need for peace, acceptance and the longingness to be appreciated are universal.
Violence, brutality, oppression, mass murders, being unkind –These are not subconscious choices of the mind. It is not even the order of the world. Eating, sleeping, procrastination, retrospection without consequences, mortality – this is.
In An Individualistic World, Our Success Is Collective:
Whatever we want our definition of success and achievement to be, we cannot succeed without the support, guidance and faith of those surrounding us. It’s true that we’re products of the positive forces in our environment.
Our success as a society in fact depends largely on how we can all work towards tapping into the strengths of one another thereby elevating the overall cognitive diversity to solve a set problem.
So, let’s start giving more importance to how we all connect, communicate and collaborate effectively – in real life.
Societies Can Make Or Break Us:
Divorce, drugs, death can destroy childhood and ravage families. Homelessness is essentially the loss of a great dream that we all have for ourselves – of not just covering the basics like food, clothing and shelter, but to be able to thrive beyond our wildest imagination.
Parental neglect, failing schools and no one to teach our children consequential thinking – the idea that our choices now will determine our destiny – are preventable reasons for homelessness. The rising costs of housing, health care, and the risk of unemployment are other societal factors.
But, here’s the thing. So many of us, and so many sparks of madness. Why can’t we call live together in our own extraordinary ways?
We get mad, we forget, we argue, we envy, we procrastinate, we forgive, we love. That’s what makes us similar. And, that’s why we can be friends.
We can all choose to learn from each other and grow emotionally and intellectually if only we have the patience and willingness to understand others.
Can Autonomy Trump Collaboration?
Of all the spokes of mental wellness, after self-care comes relationship care. As we become adults, society’s idea of being “independent and successful” is that somehow, we must become autonomous creatures.
Seeking refuge in someone is not a sign of weakness, it’s the most courageous thing to do. Because asking for help and advice and not just seeking attention demands us to be vulnerable.
Also, our life spans are getting longer and at some point, life can get lonely without a positive and nurturing partner to share it with.
Relationships fall apart mainly because of lack of respect, acknowledgement and genuineness. What’s more, trying to survive in a bad relationship is bad for your physical and mental health, and is associated with a shorter life span. Millennials, if this feels like we’re making a case for marriage, oh yes, we are. ;)
How are you nurturing the relationships in your life?
Why Do We Need To Remind Ourselves Of Our Kindness?
Once a year, our world celebrates The World Kindness Day. It’s sad that we’ve to have a day marked for kindness so we can all recalibrate and reevaluate our personal kindness quotient for our fellow beings. If everyone of us kind to the rest of our family members and our inner circle of friends, we would not have come to this. Wish we were all just unequivocal in telling our loved ones how much they mean to us.
In the end, let’s try to find out what is our inherent Viveka (The Sanskrit word for Discretion)? To understand that maintaining conflict is harder than not maintaining conflict.
Just not for today, but for every day, remember this. Just be nice, please. And life’s too unpredictable to plan sometimes. Be spontaneous. Visit grandpa today.
* * *
About The Article Author:
Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or a swipe away.
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
The Skill Of People Management And Conflict Resolution
COLLABORATION - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is COLLABORATION as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On COLLABORATION
Become A Guest Blogger For Us. Here, Read Posts From Some Awesome Writers.
Read Below Posts From Our Awesome Guest Bloggers Write For Us And Inspire People To Action!Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
Whether It’s A Side Gig Or A Business, Here Are Strategies For Every Entrepreneur
Find Out How To Become An Entrepreneur Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
Generation Z, Those Born Between 1995 & 2015, Has Entered The Workforce. Are They Ready For It?
* Times Are Changing: This is what we were hearing from companies in 2019 about their top 5 soft skills they needed the most. 1. Creativity2. Persuasion3. Collaboration4. Adaptability5. Time ManagementSource: LinkedIn, 2019 Times have changed post Covid, and...
4 Business Start-up Steps For Young Entrepreneurs In 2023
* Timeless Strategies For Young Entrepreneurs: For young entrepreneurs, starting a business can be a nerve-wracking experience. However, with the right mindset and sound planning, you’ll be able to turn your business idea into a successful venture. In this...
Have You Tiktoked It Yet? This Kind Of Social, Is It Trendy Or Just Toxic?
* https://youtu.be/BbMx1n7vBeo * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Have You Tiktoked It Yet? As Found on the internet: Young people are turning to TikTok rather than Google as a search engine. ‘I’ll TikTok it’ has already...
7 Action Packed Steps To Prepare For Entrepreneurship
* A Path For Successful Entrepreneurship: For many, entrepreneurship is an exciting adventure that can be quite rewarding. But if you’re serious about launching your own business, there are a few essential steps that must be taken to set yourself up for...
The Journey Of Our Life Can Be One That’s Filled With A Purpose. Here’s How To Find It.
* Grounds To Thrive: I keep looking around at those who are on their way to understanding their calling and their true potential in life. It is easy to understand that the pursuit of self-actualization is not possible without the basics in life - safety and...
Want To Crush It In Life? Start With These Thoughts That Will Help You Shine.
* Below are a few quotes, they will bend your mind, help you shut out the chatter and give your mind a steady purpose. Ever wonder why that persistent monologue in our head seems to be out there to get us? It doesn't allow us to celebrate our wins whole...
Free Assessments, Interview Prep and Exam Certification Study Guides For Scrum Master, Agile Coach and Project Managers
* Agile, Scrum And PMP Resources Overview: In preparation for your Scrum Master or PMP certifications, you can look at various free resources including Sample mock tests, Udemy Courses, Interview Prep Courses on YouTube and others. * Courses And Study...
The Future Of Information, Knowledge Workers And The Workspace
* Understanding Information And Knowledge: Knowledge is becoming cheaper and less important. In the near future, nobody will hire us because of what we know. We will be hired for our abilities to think, create and solve problems with what we know. So, in this...
How Coaches and Mentors Nurture Leadership Skills in Young Adults
* Who Is A Coach? Coaches are given the prospect to exercise and discover issues in a cooperative, tailored, and nuanced way. You learn to adapt to new responsibilities and challenges through coaches. In every game, the role of a coach is to ensure they...
How To Start Your Own Business, Even If You’re a Youngin’
* What's Stopping You? Do you ever feel like you aren’t taken seriously just because you’re young? While there is something to be said for experience and wisdom, kids can – and should – do amazing things! Starting a business can be one of them. With the...
Top 4 Social Media Fails That Lead Employees To Get Canned From Companies
* * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://sba.thehartford.com/managing-employees/employees-getting-canned-over-social-media/ * The Future Of Work And The Role Of Non-Cognitive Skills: Read more...
Who Are Road Scientists And How To Work In STEM As A Digital Nomad
* The Road Scientist: Working a STEM-related job and trying to live remotely is rarely straightforward, but it is possible. Whether you specialize in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, in this article, I’ll provide a few key strategies to help...
The Top 3 Trends That Are Going To Shape The Future Of Work Around The World In 2023
* https://youtu.be/WArC4ZaxDxA * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited: https://www.linkedin.com/news/story/say-goodbye-to-the-9-to-5-workday-6107738/...
Reclaim Your Productivity By Going On A Digital Diet – A Rotary Club Initiative On Tech Addiction
* Digital Wellbeing Workshop: Part I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sES8nDx-MI Workshop Description: Experts in the field of addiction are divided as to whether Internet Addiction Disorder is really a true clinical dependence or simply a social...
Disconnect To Reconnect – Digital Dieting: Candid Conversation with Rachana by Girijaa D
* Digital Wellbeing Workshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfcKkto1LAA Workshop Description: Are we a generation of “Digiholics” ? How is technology addiction debilitating and disruptive to our professional and personal well-being? What are the...
How Not To Live Like How You Live On Facebook (Meta) And Other Social Media Apps
* Making Friends Like On Facebook: * How To Live A Facebook-Free Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVWW4LgJ_-Q * * * Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!