Want To Find Out More About Our Classes?
Open Your Mind, Grow Your Brain!
Hey kids, welcome!
Here are some FREE (most of them!) CREATE, LEARN, and GROW sites with tons of fun and educational activities!
Build Your Potential. BECOME UNSTOPPABLE!
All resources good for kids ages: 7 to 16:
How Coding Helps:
- Lego GeorgiaFIRST Robotics Heat Competition: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1081773610
- Program Drones during Corona: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ZAXFGWpEc
- Look at this Stop-Motion Animator and Video Wizard’s creation: The Final Battle of Kubo & The Two Strings
- Delivering Packages: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HJtmx5f1Fc
- 17 year old Avi Schiffmann who coded this website to detect Corona cases: https://ncov2019.live/data
- Robocop Enforces Lockdown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g7ib9G8vag
Code.org Game Examples:
Scratch Game Examples:
- Animate Your Name: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/385370534
- Always Be Prepared: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/402428108/
- Cone Jump: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/385088219
- Explore The World: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/387232230
- Dance Party or Jurassic Party?: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/383284580
- Car Racing: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/312940827
- Ping Pong: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/405150858
- Space Shooter: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/366584607
- Ben And His Ball: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/364444403
- Chasing Game 1: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381438050
- Chasing Game 2: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/383585451
- Chasing Game 3: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381437463
- Fish Chases Orange: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/403138828/
- Da Flying Cat: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/223894010
- Wizard Tag: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/106878570
- Roblox Obyy: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/156633186
- Miner Cat Returns: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/360719210
Design And Engineering Resources For Under 18:
- On Shape Design And Engineering: https://www.onshape.com/en/
- 150 QtPi Robotics Projects: https://qtpi.in/projects
Learn To Code These Below Projects! Join Our Scratch Course!
FREE Resources for Coding & Game Development: For Ages 6 to 11:
- BLOCK Coding: https://scratch.mit.edu
- Coding for ages 4-10: https://www.kodable.com
What’s a coder or a computer developer without the skill of lightning fast typing :)
FREE resources for Learning Typing:
- Keyboarding Without Tears: https://www.lwtears.com/kwt
- Check Your Typing Speed: https://www.typingtest.com/
- Worldwide Real-Time Typing Competition: https://www.nitrotype.com/
- Download App: https://www.dancemattypingguide.com/dance-mat-typing-level-1/
- https://www.typingclub.com/kids-typing (Under 7)
Python Coding Resources: For Ages 11 to 18:
- Website: Repl.it
- Software Application: Geanie
- Software Application: Sublime
- IDE: PyCharm
Learn To Code These Below Projects! Join Our Python Course!
Coding Is For Everyone
Explore below to find other Resources!
1st-3rd grade: The Curious Child
4th-5th grade: The Balanced Child
6th-12th: The Good Citizen
Adults and Parents
Come Join The Future STRONG Academy.
Learn life skills. Pursue personal excellence. Build human potential.