Need Help With Building a Whole Child? Join Future STRONG Academy.
CASEL presents this Social And Emotional Learning (SEL) framework in how we can help children and adults in developing their social and emotional competencies in 5 areas.
1. Self-awareness, like knowing your strengths and limitations.
2. Self-management, like being able to stay in control and persevere through challenges.
3. Social awareness, like understanding and empathizing with others.
4. Relationship skills, like being able to work in teams and resolve conflicts.
5. Responsible decision-making, like making ethical and safe choices.
The Future Of Work And The Role Of Non-Cognitive Skills