* * *
Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious.
Call Or Text:
American National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL):
Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people between 10 to 24. If you’re anyone contemplating suicide, please know you’re loved, and there’s help.
And if you know someone who is contemplating suicide, DO NOT promise anyone that you will keep his or her suicidal thoughts a secret.
Call Or Text:
Chat Online Anytime:
Speak Up For Mental Health: Find Mental Health Organizations and Experts:
Mental Health Crisis Hotlines:
If you see messages or live streaming suicidal behavior on social media, call 911 immediately. Or Call Below.
National Suicide Hotline:
Any Crisis Text Line 24/7:
Text HOME to 741741
Chat Online Anytime:
National Domestic Violence Hotline:
The LGBTQ+ Guide To Online Safety:
Here’s How to Stay Safe Online:
Get More Resources HERE.
The Desi LGBTQ+ Guide To Acceptance:
Get The Resources HERE.
Gun Violence And Mental Health:
TXT 4 HELP – National Safe Place: TXT 4 HELP is a free service offered to all youth in crisis. Text4Help is available 24/7 365 for school students.
On your mobile, type: Text4Help
Find out more HERE.
Social Media And Mental Health:
You may not be surprised to hear about the addicting effects from using social media, especially on the younger generations. Studies have shown that social media can be as addictive as nicotine, and this addiction is linked to lower self-esteem and depression. Here is an in-depth guide about the effects of social media and mental health. Find out more HERE. Again, check it out:
Social Media & Mental Health – socialmediavictims.org/mental-health/
Help With Bullying:
Get The Resources HERE.
Sustaining A Post Covid-19 World:
Returning to “Normal” Mental Health, Post-COVID-19:
How To Help Children Manage Stress:
This resource covers children’s stress symptoms, causes, and management strategies. This resource also provides insights into what forms of stress are positive, tolerable, and toxic for children.
Here it is:
Alcohol Addiction Intervention Resources:
Find out ALL the resources HERE.
Drug Abuse, Vaping & Tobacco Intervention Resources:
STATS: 2018 national survey data concluded that 11.7% of high school students and 3.3% of middle school students have used an e-cigarette in the past 30 days.
Find out ALL the resources HERE.
Mental Health Crisis Hotlines:
OCT, 2018: Anxiety disorders are among the most common mental illnesses in America. Over 21% of adults (42.5 million) are affected by these debilitating illnesses each year.
If you see messages or live streaming suicidal behavior on social media, call 911 immediately. Or Call Below. For immediate or emergency mental health and safety situations, there are local, state and national organizations that can help.
- Depression And Addiction: Signs, Symptoms And Treatment: Find The BOCA Center Guide HERE.
- A Guide to Addiction and Recovery for African Americans – How Different Cultures Cope: Find The guide HERE.
- The Emotional, Financial And Physical Effects Of Addiction Affects Family and Friends: Read them HERE.
- Medicare Mental Health Coverage For Inpatients And Outpatients: Find the guide HERE.
- Depression Help Is Here! https://nationaldepressionhotline.org/
- What Can Trigger a Depressive Episode? Read What Causes Them At: White Light Behavioral Health
- Mental Health for Black and African American Students: Find it HERE.
- Text4Help: Teens text the word “SAFE” and your current location (STREET, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE) TO 4HELP (44357) for immediate help with the option for interactive texting.
- Depression Resource Guide For Men, Women, LGBTQ And Veterans: https://www.columbusrecoverycenter.com/depression-resource-guide/
- Mesothelioma Support: Treatment and Medical Care: https://mesothelioma.net/mesothelioma-support/
- Caring For Mental Health After A Mesothelioma Diagnosis: https://www.lanierlawfirm.com/mesothelioma/mental-health/
- Maritime And Military Accidents and Injuries: https://www.maritimeinjurycenter.com/
- What to Say to Students Who May Be Struggling With Their Mental Health: Click HERE
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
- Let’s End Human Trafficking & Domestic Violence Together! https://tapestri.org/
- Find Free Grants For Veterans: https://freegrantsforveterans.org/
- Mental Health America: https://www.mhanational.org/
- A Guide to Addiction and Recovery for BIPOC – How Different Cultures Cope: Find The guide HERE.
- National Alliance On Mental Illness: https://www.nami.org/home
- Desi Helpline Offers Mental Health Support For South Asians: www.yourdesihelpline.com | 404-596-4694
- Ex Felons Grants & Financial Assistance Programs Directory: https://freegrantsforfelons.org/
- Directory Of Grants For Single Mothers: https://singlemothersgrants.org/
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) National Helpline – 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Connect with a trained counselor at SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990 or by texting TalkWithUS 66746.
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line – 1-800-715-4225 (www.mygcal.com)
- Mental Health Outreach For Asbestos Toxicity: https://www.asbestos.com/support/mental-health
- Free educational resources, lawsuit guides, and breaking news to anyone who may have questions about asbestos-related diseases, nursing home abuse/neglect, birth injuries, and other common legal and medical issues: https://www.lawfirm.com/
- Veterans Crisis Line – Send a text to 838255
- Resources for Parents of Children With Cerebral Palsy: https://www.childbirthinjuries.com/cerebral-palsy/
- Cerebral Palsy Guidance: https://www.cerebralpalsyguidance.com/cerebral-palsy/
- National Domestic Violence: Safety & Help: https://www.raksha.org/ | 404-876-0670
- Helping a Child Who Has Been Sexually Abused: https://hermanlaw.com/child-sex-abuse/
- Las Disparidades Raciales en el Tratamiento de la Salud Mental: Investigación y Recursos: https://www.helpadvisor.com/conditions/salud-mental-de-los-hispanos
- Hispanic American Mental Health Educational Resources: https://www.helpadvisor.com/conditions/latino-mental-health
- Cell Phone Addiction: Signs And Symptoms: https://www.cellphonedeal.com/blog/cell-phone-addiction-what-are-the-signs-and-symptoms
- Active Minds: A nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting mental health, especially among young adults, via peer-to-peer dialogue and interaction. https://www.activeminds.org/
Teen Suicide Prevention Help And Resources:
Youth Suicide Warning Signs: From the American Association of Suicidology (AAS) and the National Center for the Prevention of Youth Suicide (NCPYS) https://www.youthsuicidewarningsigns.org/youth
- Dealing With Peer Pressure: https://www.bluecrestrc.com/dealing-with-peer-pressure/
- IMAlive: A live online network that uses instant messaging to respond to people in crisis. https://www.imalive.org/online/
- De-stigmatize and normalize mental health: https://www.teenline.org/ CALL 800-852-8336 Nationwide ┃ TEXT TEEN to 839863
- Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide: https://sptsusa.org/
- My Life is Worth Living: The first animated series to address suicide prevention for teens: https://mylifeisworthliving.org/about/
- Samaritans 24-Hour Crisis Hotline – (212) 673-3000
- notOK App®: A free digital panic button to get you immediate support via text, phone call, or GPS location when you’re struggling to reach out. https://www.notokapp.com/
Preventing Self-harm in Teens: A Guide for Appropriate Intervention:
Many teens who engage in self-harm do so because they are grappling with difficult emotions that they are unable to healthily manage. Self-harm may provide such teens with a feeling of distraction or release, or may be a means of acting out frustration. Additionally, in some cases, teens may self-harm as a means of demonstrating their pain or stress to prompt help from others.
Find out the potential signs of self-harm. Understand the strategies for loved ones to intervene. Find the resource GUIDE HERE.
Teen Mental Health Resources:
- Play a Game To Walk In The Woods: http://a-way-to-go.com/
- Travel the World 3D: https://www.airpano.com/360photo/Taj-Mahal-India/
- On Mindfulness And Optimism:
- Going To College With A Mental Health Condition:
- Teen Mental Health Literacy:
According to Mental Health America, Asians make up 6.1% of the US population. Of those, 15% (2.9 million people) reported having a mental illness in 2019 and are expected to have risen since the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hotlines Around The World:
United Kingdom 116 123
United States 1-800-273-8255
Canada 1 800 456 4566
Ireland 116 123
Australia 131 114
Suicide Hotline Finder:
ColumbusRecoveryCenter.com is an online resource dedicated to providing information and support to people fighting addiction and substance abuse.
Depression and other mood disorders are the number-one risk factor for suicide, but alcohol and drug abuse – even without depression – are a close second. We have created a guide to help people understand the connection between suicide and substance abuse.
Click HERE for Urgent Help! Click HERE.
Singapore Mental Health Resources:
National Care Hotline: 1800-202-6868
Fei Yue’s Online Counselling Service: eC2.sg website (Mon to Fri, 10am to 12pm, 2pm to 5pm)
Institute of Mental Health’s Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours)
Samaritans of Singapore: 1800-221-4444 (24 hours) / 1-767 (24 hours)
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800-283-7019 (Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm)
Silver Ribbon Singapore: 6386-1928 / 6509-0271 (Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm)
Tinkle Friend: 1800-274-4788 (Mon to Fri, 2.30pm to 5pm)
Touchline (Counselling): 1800-377-2252 (Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm)
Atlanta, Georgia Mental Health Services:
Find important, urgent FOOD, SHELTER AND MENTAL HEALTH resources HERE.
Services For Desperate Shelter And Food Needs:
If you are worried about meeting the basic needs of your child, such as food, shelter, clothing or healthcare, call,
text or chat with your local 211 to connect with a community resource specialist. Simply call 211.
National Eating Disorders Helpline:
https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/contact-helpline | CALL (800) 931-2237
Mental Health Crisis Hotlines In Canada:
Canada Suicide Prevention Service: 1-833-456-4566 (phone) | 45645 (text).
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (phone), live chat counselling HERE.
Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention: Find a 24-hour crisis center HERE.
Guide Of Talking About Suicide With Someone You’re Worrying About: From the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health HERE.
Mental Health Crisis Hotlines In India:
Find them HERE.
Planning A Suicide? Please Pause, There Is Hope.
* * *
Disclaimer: Hey guys, please note. Not all the above links are free services and FutureSTRONG Academy doesn’t get paid for these putting these resources here.
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
Digital Citizenship: What It Is, How To Learn It, And The Resources You Need
* Technological Literacy or Digital Citizenship is the wealth of knowledge that we all need in order to be good citizens of the digital age. We all have a playbook for how to live in the real world, and digital citizenship guidelines allow us to understand the...
14 Powerful Quotes From The Book, The Big Disconnect – Sustainable Family For The Digital Age
* Quotable Quotes From The Big Disconnect: Excerpts From the book, The Big Disconnect: Protecting Childhood and Family Relationships in the Digital Age By Catherine Steiner-Adair EdD. It's a powerful reminder to understand how to protect childhood and family...
What Are Brain Breaks And Why Does Everyone Need Them?
* Brain breaks or mental speed bumps are focused attention activities that give brains a break from intense mentally challenging lessons children are expected to learn every day. They are good for us adults too because so much is expected out of us each day....
Why Fear Death When It Can Be The Biggest Motivator Of All
* Our Relationship With Immortality: People who don’t know what to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon want to live forever. That’s the lure of immortality. All throughout our lives, we strive for wealth, fame, knowledge and happiness. We also long for immortality...
A To Z About Tech Behavioral Disorders, Managing Addictions, And Their Impact On Relationships And Productivity
* Our digital landscape is changing day after day. And here are some urgent burning questions along with their answers. Please click below to learn more. 1) Why is Technology Addiction or Digital Addiction a problem at all? Can’t I have my hobby or interest? 2)...
A Whole Family Digital Health Reset Is Just A Few Action Steps Away
* Signs of Parental Anguish: Children and adults are using screens as a coping mechanism. There's a lot of technoference in our lives and we are having to combat it constantly. This is our new normal from the past decade in familial and professional settings....
These Studies Show The Dangerous Effects Of Distracted Parents On Children’s Wellbeing
* Hyper-Connected Parents; Dis Connected Progeny: Our children are addicted and so are we, that's the tragic situation of our world in the digital disruption age. We would rather be somewhere else rather than in the present moment, atleast that's what our...
4 Wellness Essentials for Parents and Caregivers
* Child Care Doesn't Have To Be Stressful: Being a parent or caregiver can be an incredibly rewarding role, but there’s no denying that it isn’t an easy one. According to a new poll by the Pew Research Center, about four in ten parents (41%) in the US say...
Here’s How To Preserve A Keen Sense Of Wellbeing On A Daily Basis
* Let’s Define Wellbeing: As humans, we’re driven by this singular goal. What do you want in life? Ask anyone and surely most times it will be a “I just want to be happy!” So, let’s see how our happiness is determined by how we feel about ourselves on a daily...
How Positive Action Can Curb The Epidemic Of Gun Violence And Mass Shootings
Ahimsa - The Principle Of Non Violence Gun Safety Laws To Curb Mass Shootings “We can choose to be hopeful, try and possibly fail or not be hopeful, give up and definitely fail.”— David Hogg, cofounder and board member at March For Our LivesQuestions, just...
Sometimes, The Punishment Doesn’t Have To Fit The Crime. It’s Time To Forgive Not Forget.
* As humans, we are naturally predisposed to being loving and compassionate. In this context, forgiveness is our path to being free. Don't believe me? Please, allow me to explain. Only when we experience evil, can we shine a light on our capacity to forgive....
Run, Hide Or Fight. Is That What Our Sweet America Has Come Down To?
* Our Nation Right Now: As I shopped at our local hardware store this morning, I was vary of fellow shoppers around me. I was watchful of the cars that were coming and going as I crossed the street from my parked car. There's something on my mind right now....
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!