Want To Listen To The Article Instead?
A Post On Radical Simplicity Can’t Be Wordy.
We all have a proclivity to equate more choices to freedom and autonomy. But what if an abundance of choices makes our life complicated and leads to indecision?
Did you know physical clutter actually weighs your brain down?
Watch The Entire Series Here:
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
Updating Our Mental Models
Now Is The Time To Decide
* Which Me Should I Be? In the real world, unless it's Halloween, it should be pretty clear who I am. But, when it comes to the online world, I can be a penguin, a zombie or a ninja. I can have a screen name like SexyKitten or AngryBoy. I can make up screen...
* A New Year, A New Pivot: Life coaching stands at the forefront of transformation and empowerment as we usher in the new year. This article navigates the profound impact of good branding in life coaching, shedding light on the dynamic shifts within the...
* The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more. * Cultivate...
* Our Brains On Risks And Rewards: There are two aspects to our brain when it comes to trying out new things. One of them is the activation system and the other is the inhibition system. The activation system encourages us to do things based on potential...
* As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. First let's establish a workable definition of success. Here’s my definition: “Success” is about working hard consistently, making difficult choices and outlasting my...
* We've all seen the naughty kids, the tantrum throwers and the belligerent ones. But, here's the thing though. Children are not aware of or able to articulate the real reasons behind their actions, especially if they have behavioral and emotional difficulties....
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!