Want To Listen To The Article Instead?
No Matter What, There’s Always Hope
Here’s a picture of Howard Liebengood who killed himself after working at the Capitol Building at the time of siege on Jan 6th, 2021.
Planning a suicide? Your loved ones have the right to know. Imagine the aftermath. Your family and your loved ones are going to be victims of suicide too. The difference is they will have to live on now. Please ask for help.
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. You’re not alone. https://afsp.org/
Mental Health Contact Information
If you’re anyone contemplating suicide, please know you’re loved, and there’s help. Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 | Georgia Crisis and Access Hotline: 1-800-715-4225.
For immediate or emergency mental health and safety situations, there are local, state and national organizations that can help.
- Text4Help – Teens text the word “SAFE” and your current location (STREET, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE) TO 4HELP (44357) for immediate help with the option for interactive texting.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-TALK (www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org)
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) National Helpline – 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line – 1-800-715-4225 (www.mygcal.com)
- Veterans Crisis Line – Send a text to 838255
- Kiran Suicide Helpline: 1800-599-0019
A national 24/7 toll free helpline launched by the India’s Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment to help people with suicidal thoughts, depression and other mental health issues.
For More Mental Health Resources -> CLICK HERE.
* * *