Want To Listen To The Article Instead?
No Matter What, There’s Always Hope
Here’s a picture of Howard Liebengood who killed himself after working at the Capitol Building at the time of siege on Jan 6th, 2021.
Planning a suicide? Your loved ones have the right to know. Imagine the aftermath. Your family and your loved ones are going to be victims of suicide too. The difference is they will have to live on now. Please ask for help.
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. You’re not alone. https://afsp.org/
Mental Health Contact Information
If you’re anyone contemplating suicide, please know you’re loved, and there’s help. Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 | Georgia Crisis and Access Hotline: 1-800-715-4225.
For immediate or emergency mental health and safety situations, there are local, state and national organizations that can help.
- Text4Help – Teens text the word “SAFE” and your current location (STREET, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE) TO 4HELP (44357) for immediate help with the option for interactive texting.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-TALK (www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org)
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) National Helpline – 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line – 1-800-715-4225 (www.mygcal.com)
- Veterans Crisis Line – Send a text to 838255
- Kiran Suicide Helpline: 1800-599-0019
A national 24/7 toll free helpline launched by the India’s Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment to help people with suicidal thoughts, depression and other mental health issues.
For More Mental Health Resources -> CLICK HERE.
* * *
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
* Talk about a global impact! The thousands of meals packaged at your Rise Against Hunger Experience will provide nourishment for those who need it most. In Gokwe North, Zimbabwe, there was a school dropout rate of 40% due to socioeconomic challenges from low...
* https://youtu.be/GvRJfkE928M * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: The Impact of Pornography on Children's Minds: Main Article: https://www.thefp.com/p/why-are-our-fourth-graders-on-pornhub Other Cited Works:...
* Part III: Continued from PART III HERE. * Cutting And Pain Relief: Addiction is like chasing an obsession. People often can't think of a way out of it. "Saying stop it," won't work. People will always go back to their symptom relieving ways if...
* Part II: Continued from PART II HERE. * Signs Of Mental Health Issues: For some anxiety can be the "force that's pushing me about everything that's wrong." Then there's the sexual assault horrors that we are made aware of. "My ex boyfriend...
* Part I: Continued from PART I HERE. * Kids And Teens Speak Up: Kids and adolescents deal with mental health challenges differently. Kids want to isolate, and not tell anyone. Because in their little brains, things can be confusing and if...
* Sierra Nevada As A Witness: On the lookout point called Mirador de San Nicolás, I stood on the side waiting for someone to click a picture of our family. Our backdrop would be the Alhambra (one of the most famous monuments of Islamic architecture located in...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!