Want To Listen To The Article Instead?
Know What Truly Nurtures You
I am not a vegan. I am a vegetarian. I have family members, and close friends who eat meat. I have no problem with that. Food preferences are a personal topic, and I would like to leave it at that.
There’s so much to talk about in the world of food manufacturing. Bu, what’s there to talk about and why is it important to create awareness?
Products and packaging that are at the eye level for children in the shelf, lure them into unhealthy habits.
These packaged foods that we consume in America, most of them can’t be sold in Europe because they won’t pass regulations.
Artificial colors that enter into our body, and will never leave it because the liver doesn’t know what these products are. And so can’t process them.
In this food series, I am going to profile some of the most vocal food activists around the world.
A few of the great heroes in this field are Vandana Shiva, Gary Yourofsky, Food Babe (Vani Hari), Michael Pollan and most recently, Jonathan Safran Foer.
There is so much talk about: what is Monsanto doing, what is happening in slaughter houses, the business of animal shit in America and around the world. And the destruction of forests around the world to make them into animal feeding crop fields. We’re just starting.
Let’s begin. I want you to start by asking yourself, “Do I know the source of my food?”
* * *
For Your Spiritual, Mental And Psychological Wellness
Here Are Free Resources For Children, Teens, Adults And Parents
* https://youtu.be/rMW3s2z9oss * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited: https://twitter.com/brokeymcpoverty/status/1017098515347066880 * * * What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in...
* The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more. * Cultivate...
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJ3Es4R3ag * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.themarginalian.org/2020/05/17/yes-to-life-in-spite-of-everything-viktor-frankl/...
* Part I: Why Practice Meditation: Find it HERE. * How To Purify The Mind: The philosophy of Vedanta teaches us that perfection is our true nature. But, if we're inherently perfect why don't we feel that way at all times. As we have discussed,...
* The question that often arises about meditation is why meditate? For that we have to understand the essence of Vedanta: Aham Brahmasmi - My nature is infinite. If that is true, how can we prove it? We often use identification theory to understand the world...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!