Want To Listen To The Article Instead?
From The Unguided To The Guided
Our current state of overwhelm comes from the believe that we must work on everything with an all or nothing approach. But, that’s not true. We can always take baby steps and make incremental progress on even the most Herculean of tasks.
In your journey towards radical prioritization and simplification, imagine the end result. Giving up can only mean more time and more freedom. Isn’t it?
Here’s how to get started.
1. Create an environment that aids positive contributions.
2. Discard, donate and dump any items in your living space that doesn’t serve you. The best part, you won’t even miss those things you’ve tossed, we promise.
3. Think twice before you pick up anything new from the store other than groceries you need to survive.
4. Create a mindset of accumulate peace, not positions and possessions.
5. Disable notifications for news and unnecessary social media updates.
6. Ask yourself: Drones are dropping off packages at our front doors, but HOW MANY of those do we really want?
Ask yourself, do you want to gather goodness or goods? Life is too short to have things around you that you don’t like. It’s time to surround yourself with people and things that truly matter.
Because there are moments in our lives that don’t need any fixing, changing or improving. And we are free of baggage, we have time to recapture those moments and reclaim the calm in our lives.
Watch The Entire Series Here:
* * *