Do We Really Need Life Coaches?
We rely on our friends and family for words of kind encouragement, with a promise of doing the same for them in time of their need. But when a problem arises for a near and dear one, we are enveloped in this urge to protect them and erase the source of their worry at any cost. In essence, we become so close to the situation that we lose perspective to put it into a broader context.
A coach is an independent third party, who can mentor you to look at things objectively and help by probing the answers out of you through tools like reasoning and critical thinking.
What Are Great Coaches Made Of:
We need coaches to help us understand how to overcome obstacles. And we need them to help us to see hope where there’s none. They are a special fertilizer that can revive the old soil that we’re standing on, so we can plant some new ideas. They’re there for us to blossom while showering us with love, nurture and guidance.
A great coach understands the struggles of the world, and can lead you on the path with courage and compassion. He or she will encourage you to never give up.
In the company of a great coach you will feel like standing on the shoulder of giants that came before you. Because, he or she will allow you to believe in what’s possible. And not shy from stretching the limits of your endurance. A great coach will teach you the importance of consistency and diligence. He or she will help put your core values into action.
Developing A Clarity Of Purpose:
FutureSTRONG Academy empowers young minds by motivating them to learn and to believe in themselves. We love what we do as coaches for busy parents and children because our children teach us so much about being joyful, reflective and seizing the opportunity at hand.
Why do we advocate our mentoring program to children, teens and busy parents? Just like anything else we seek help with or try to get better at, life skill coaches enhance the quality of our lives.
Here’s what Life Coaches can do:
* Set you on a path to a success and winning mindset.
* Show you how to live intentionally instead of sleep walking through life.
* Help you find and seek your inner wisdom.
* Challenge your unconscious habits and behavior patterns.
* Help you with setting expectations to self and others.
* Help you set goals and sustain them.
* Bring clarity to your vision and your purpose.
* Show you how to live to your fullest potential.
Sleep Walking Or Intentional Living:
Having a vision and a road map for where you want to go helps turn your ideas into actionable goals. Having a life coach to guide you through the chaos of life can help you live intentionally each day instead of just sleepwalking through life.
As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. A positive mentor can encourage, challenge, push and support you as you explore your passions and interests and strive to be #BetterThanYesterday.
And never forget this. Mentors come in all shapes and sizes. Listen to what our young folks have to say. Many times, there’s great wisdom in their observations. And that’s called reverse mentoring. Moreover, there’s value in everyone’s opinions and ideas.
Find your sponsor today and prove to them that you’re worthy of taking a chance with. And just like a child who’s confident that a parent is watching, you’ll be ready to take on any challenge that you face in your journey. All the best!
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
COMMIT To Your Goals, Achieve Anything And Become Unstoppable
COMMITMENT - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is COMMITMENT as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On COMMITMENT
* In the book, Drive, author Daniel Pink says that our intrinsic motivation is determined by our autonomy, competency and relatedness. When we feel like we have a stake in something or understand why we have to do what we have to do, that increases our...
* * * Please call and talk to someone. You ARE precious. * American National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL): Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people between 10 to 24. If you're anyone contemplating suicide, please know...
* A World Of Suffering? If our lives were stories, we would all live in a world where we would create problems, resolve conflicts and come up with some spectacular solutions. We would give the protagonist a world of suffering to endure and make sure he/she...
* Courage is a topic close to my heart. Ask me , I am business owner. Every day, I feel vulnerable and weak as an entrepreneur. But, being a small business owner has taught me a few things. It has taught me the courage to be imperfect. It has made me do what I...
* The Perfect Harmony: A person's state is said to be in perfect harmony if they are able to balance, both Aahaara - Eating and Vihaara - Resting. Aahara is for the body whereas Vihaara is for the mind. Our personal and professional wellbeing depends on our...
* Crossing The Barrier Of Learning: Many children might enter the classroom with a variety of learning barriers. Some children come hungry, some after facing a tough morning with their bickering parents and some without any supporting resources or caring adults...
* 1. Forget changing others, ask yourself how and what you can do better starting now.2. Do more of what your heart wants, especially if it benefits others too.3. Think legacy and your positive impact on the world long after you're gone.4. Let go of people if...
Find Out How To Live An Optimal Life ------------------------------------------------------ Wellbeing is a sum of: Autonomy, Purpose, Connectedness. Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bringing a Group? Email us for a...
* Here are the best excerpts about creating a culture of trust at home and work. How and when does Servant Leadership work best? * Emotional Bank Account: In the book on Principle-Centered Leadership, Stephen R. Covey identifies his use of the concept...
* * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Grief Can Leave Us In A Perpetual Fog. But, It Doesn’t Have To Be That Way. Watch it HERE. * * * Essays On Life Why We See Outrage, How Hope Helps And Handling The Stressors Of...
Our Deep Connection To Nature And Its Influence On Us. Things We Must Learn From The Native Tribe Of Lakota.
* 1) When the heart went away from nature, it became hard. The lack of respect for nature’s softening influences soon led to lack of respect for humanity. 2 Knowledge was in all things. The world was a library and its books were the animals, the birds, the...
* Self Care - What It Is All About: The key to building habits is intentionality. You want to treat this just as you’d treat any other project in your life - with a plan, intentionality, clear purpose, and a way to hold yourself accountable. Bringing more of...
What Self-Care Is And What It Isn’t. And How To Indulge Ourselves In Some Much Needed Daily Wellness Breaks.
* The Origins Of The Self-Care Revolution: Original definition (Created by doctors): described a disabled, elderly, or mentally ill individual’s ability to remain autonomous (e.g. dressing themselves, driving, etc.) and manage their own health. Redefinition of...
* The Bowen Family Systems Theory, developed by Dr. Murray Bowen, talks about human behavior where the family is seen as an emotional unit. It describes how this social group operates with its complex interactions. The nature of a family is that each member is...
* * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://behindtheathlete.es/en/blog/lessons-from-champions-by-pep-mari/ * * * Here Are The Steps To Massive Success Define It, Be Intentional About It, Conquer...
* What Is Commitment? Commitment demonstrates our inherent spirit of resilience. Commitment is a promise we've made to ourselves of an expectation to work with excellence, loyalty and bravery. When we honor our commitments, we are making a difference in the...
* If you need to generate extra income for any reason, working a side gig is a great option. You don't need a lot of training or qualifications to work a side gig, so this is a good way to replace income if you have lost your job or been unemployed for a long...
* We've all heard of the saying, vague plans lead to vague results. Here's how you can super charge your drive to achieve YOUR unthinkable! Here's how you can convert that burning desire into unstoppable action and ultimately your life's purpose. Take A Look...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!