The sad strength of hate in comparison to love is that it is unambiguous as an emotion. Even if I tell you unequivocally that I love you, you will still ask me for validation. “Are you sure?” But, if I tell you, “I hate you”, you won’t even question that sentiment once. You won’t ask me, “How do you know, we are strangers to each other?”
Your reaction is understandable because the history of humanity tells us that we might be incapable of such unconditional love for universal brotherhood. The lives of our forefathers have taught us that we’ve lived with centuries of communal turmoil and brutality.
And if it is any indication of our predisposition to feelings of disgust and animosity, we might continue to live out our lives either dwelling in incendiary rhetoric or instigating hateful acts of violence against others.
Hate is our inherent self-defense mechanism to protect us from things we don’t want to identify with. It’s our way to guard ourselves from our deepest and darkest discomforts.
Our language and acts of cruelty towards others show ourselves a mirror to what we hate about ourselves. If you don’t like yourself so much, you engage in self-destructive activities. When you are not satisfied with certain aspects of your life, you engage in destruction on a massive scale.
If you’re filled with anger towards me, I can apologize for my infractions. If you’re fearful of me, I can assuage you with my kind words of assurances. But, if you’re filled with spitting rage and hate towards me because you can’t identify with what I am and what I stand for, what can I do?
There is hope even in deep division and hostility. You can begin the journey of healing by understanding what you stand for. What makes up your identity. What are your vulnerabilities? Is aggression, and competition within you being instigated by the culture you’re surrounded by?
Paper protests on the streets, or keyboard courage with vile comments to strangers, is this what you really value? You have a choice to dictate what you get tied down to. Start moving today with accepting yourself and others for who they are.
George Santayana, Character And Opinion In The United States:
“There is much forgetfulness, much callow disrespect for what is past or alien; but there is a fund of vigour, goodness, and hope such as no nation ever possessed before. In what sometimes looks like American greediness and jostling for the front place, all is love of achievement, nothing is unkindness; it is a fearless people, and free from malice, as you might see in their eyes and gestures, even if their conduct did not prove it. This soil is propitious to every seed, and tares must needs grow in it; but why should it not also breed clear thinking, honest judgment, and rational happiness?”
* * *
About The Article Author:
Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their capabilities in a world where distractions are just a click or a swipe away.
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
The Skill Of People Management And Conflict Resolution
COLLABORATION - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is COLLABORATION as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On COLLABORATION
7 Action Packed Steps To Prepare For Entrepreneurship
* A Path For Successful Entrepreneurship: For many, entrepreneurship is an exciting adventure that can be quite rewarding. But if you’re serious about launching your own business, there are a few essential steps that must be taken to set yourself up for...
The Journey Of Our Life Can Be One That’s Filled With A Purpose. Here’s How To Find It.
* Grounds To Thrive: I keep looking around at those who are on their way to understanding their calling and their true potential in life. It is easy to understand that the pursuit of self-actualization is not possible without the basics in life - safety and...
Want To Crush It In Life? Start With These Thoughts That Will Help You Shine.
* Below are a few quotes, they will bend your mind, help you shut out the chatter and give your mind a steady purpose. Ever wonder why that persistent monologue in our head seems to be out there to get us? It doesn't allow us to celebrate our wins whole...
Free Assessments, Interview Prep and Exam Certification Study Guides For Scrum Master, Agile Coach and Project Managers
* Agile, Scrum And PMP Resources Overview: In preparation for your Scrum Master or PMP certifications, you can look at various free resources including Sample mock tests, Udemy Courses, Interview Prep Courses on YouTube and others. * Courses And Study...
The Future Of Information, Knowledge Workers And The Workspace
* Understanding Information And Knowledge: Knowledge is becoming cheaper and less important. In the near future, nobody will hire us because of what we know. We will be hired for our abilities to think, create and solve problems with what we know. So, in this...
How Coaches and Mentors Nurture Leadership Skills in Young Adults
* Who Is A Coach? Coaches are given the prospect to exercise and discover issues in a cooperative, tailored, and nuanced way. You learn to adapt to new responsibilities and challenges through coaches. In every game, the role of a coach is to ensure they...
How To Start Your Own Business, Even If You’re a Youngin’
* What's Stopping You? Do you ever feel like you aren’t taken seriously just because you’re young? While there is something to be said for experience and wisdom, kids can – and should – do amazing things! Starting a business can be one of them. With the...
Top 4 Social Media Fails That Lead Employees To Get Canned From Companies
* * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://sba.thehartford.com/managing-employees/employees-getting-canned-over-social-media/ * The Future Of Work And The Role Of Non-Cognitive Skills: Read more...
Who Are Road Scientists And How To Work In STEM As A Digital Nomad
* The Road Scientist: Working a STEM-related job and trying to live remotely is rarely straightforward, but it is possible. Whether you specialize in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, in this article, I’ll provide a few key strategies to help...
The Top 3 Trends That Are Going To Shape The Future Of Work Around The World In 2023
* https://youtu.be/WArC4ZaxDxA * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Works Cited: https://www.linkedin.com/news/story/say-goodbye-to-the-9-to-5-workday-6107738/...
Reclaim Your Productivity By Going On A Digital Diet – A Rotary Club Initiative On Tech Addiction
* Digital Wellbeing Workshop: Part I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sES8nDx-MI Workshop Description: Experts in the field of addiction are divided as to whether Internet Addiction Disorder is really a true clinical dependence or simply a social...
Disconnect To Reconnect – Digital Dieting: Candid Conversation with Rachana by Girijaa D
* Digital Wellbeing Workshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfcKkto1LAA Workshop Description: Are we a generation of “Digiholics” ? How is technology addiction debilitating and disruptive to our professional and personal well-being? What are the...
How Not To Live Like How You Live On Facebook (Meta) And Other Social Media Apps
* Making Friends Like On Facebook: * How To Live A Facebook-Free Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVWW4LgJ_-Q * * * Our mission with FutureSTRONG Academy – to grow children who respect themselves, their time and their...
Ask A Business Owner What Courage Is. They Know A Thing Or Two About Being Relentless.
* Courage is a topic close to my heart. Ask me , I am business owner. Every day, I feel vulnerable and weak as an entrepreneur. But, being a small business owner has taught me a few things. It has taught me the courage to be imperfect. It has made me do what I...
Digital Devastation By Girijaa Deshhpande ~ A Poem On Our Collective Screen Addictions
* We live in a world inundated with devicesCooing birds, rustling leaves nothing entices. Laughter of kids at play and oldies on bench seem far offAsk some one to go with you for a walk, invite a scoff. Neighbors, friends, even own brothers pass byNo one looks...
The Sandwich Project – Nourish The Hungry, Feed The Soul This Holiday Season
* There's one thing in the world that can, without a doubt, fill our lives with joy and content. And that is the gift of giving, to especially, those who are the neediest. This week our family was part of a Scouts event where we bagged and shipped off...
You’ve Heard About IQ And Even EQ. But, Just How High Is Your KQ – Kindness Quotient?
* Compassion Vs. Kindness: "Self-compassion simply means giving oneself a break without feeling guilty or selfish." A friend recently told me. While acting with compassion, a person may feel bad for someone else but does not necessarily share their emotions....
How Conflict Management And Collaboration Styles Have A Lot To Do With Our Attitude Towards Life
* Why Do Conflicts Occur: Let us understand why we get into conflicts. With those older than us, we tend to see them as out of touch, slow and just not relevant. With those who are younger than us, we tend to see them as risk magnets, aggressive and lacking...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!