Let’s Define Wellbeing:
As humans, we’re driven by this singular goal, “I just want to be happy!”
So, let’s see how our happiness is determined by how we feel about ourselves on a daily basis. How satisfied are we about the state of our life? Do we experience a sense of pleasant emotions daily? How’s our ability to not get overwhelmed by the nature of our environment – mostly that is out of our control?
So how can we preserve a keen sense of wellbeing on a daily basis? First, to take a stock of our personal wellbeing, we can start by asking ourselves how we feel in three aspects of our life.
a. Our sense of autonomy and purpose
b. Our understanding of our strengths
c. Our connectedness to others
Sifting Through Time:
Finding our most joyful self means we must reconcile with our past, be present in our future and be less anxious of our future. After all, its not in our control.
1. PAST: We must change the narrative
2. PRESENT: We must work on mindset management
3. FUTURE: Start working on increasing our emotional intelligence
Learn How to Change Our Actions:
We must change our actions by learning:
1. How not to self-sabotage:
The areas in which a human self sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc and so much more.
2. How to manage different mindsets:
Like Growth, Fixed, Scarcity, Victim, Positive, Flexible, Gratitude etc and so much more.
3. How to thrive and get better at our Emotional Intelligence goals.
• Identifying our roles and responsibilities
• Responding to stress productively
• Defusing negative and irrational emotions
• Understanding emotions enough to use them as motivators not destructors
• Using our emotional temperature to make smart decisions
• Developing a strong sense of self
• Reaching out for help
• Changing your reactions to tough situations and challenges
• Getting back up after failure
• Connection and Collaboration with anyone
• Persuading and influencing as a leader
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
Updating Our Mental Models
Now Is The Time To Decide
* The areas in which a human self-sabotages himself or herself on a daily basis are endless. Judgement, anxiety, fear, regret, stress, shame, grace, expectations, perfection, self-doubt, bias, vices, time management etc. and so much more. * Cultivate...
* Our Brains On Risks And Rewards: There are two aspects to our brain when it comes to trying out new things. One of them is the activation system and the other is the inhibition system. The activation system encourages us to do things based on potential...
* As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. First let's establish a workable definition of success. Here’s my definition: “Success” is about working hard consistently, making difficult choices and outlasting my...
* We've all seen the naughty kids, the tantrum throwers and the belligerent ones. But, here's the thing though. Children are not aware of or able to articulate the real reasons behind their actions, especially if they have behavioral and emotional difficulties....
The Ultimate Do’s And Don’ts Of Your Daily Speed And Efficiency – A Blue Print Of Productivity That Works
* DON'TS: There are many things we must not be doing in addition to be doing if we want to be productive in our daily lives. Here are a few things that we can add to our "Do not do" list 😉 Don't pretend like you've got everything under control especially when...
* Touch improves everything and can relieve us from a lot of miseries. It’s a physical need like sleep, exercise, and relationships and has the following benefits: • Touch strengthens our immune system significantly, while a lack thereof weakens it...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!