Just A String Of Words?
A good poem demands the dignity to be understood. History repeats in its resounding words. Repetition is a poem’s strongest flavors.
Poems are words with life because they’re current and most urgent with their message to humanity. Yet, just the act of cracking up a book open while sitting down seems to show the world is in no turmoil.
Static words on a page can betray the blood and the violence of a poem on war. Only a poem has the power to make us feel vulnerable and powerful at the same time.
Words that fill the bottomless well of poetry are an antidote to our ego, humbling because there’s so much to be read that won’t fit into this lifetime of ours.
Humanity and Poetry:
A good poet gives us a snapshot of humanity or his personality as it unfolded at the time of penning the poem. Once a lonely person, before reading poems, we’re now a collection of people with shared experiences.
A poem’s introspection allows us to form our own opinion. It asks us difficult questions while making us weep because we realize someone else gets how it is to live this life. Intimate poetry shows us that those forbidden sins were not so secret and unique after all.
Next to prayer and the Rosary, poetry offers our greatest refuge. Rain even has a special way of giving our emotions the necessary vocabulary. How many of us closet poets have found comfort in the bursting of words on a blank sheet of paper?
A History Of How Memes Made Life Bearable:
As our attention spans shorten, how else can we find out what its like to be an independent women, live forbidden lives and experience immigrant stories if not sit down and try on their shoes for a few minutes?
We owe it to them who forged a path ahead of us to find out the truth and the events that make us come to this point in history. In the best case, we get to rehearse life through someone else’s story.
May the poet with the best word play win your heart.
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
Best Book Recommendations And Reviews
Live life through the lens of others, imagine the impossible. Dwell in books.
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJ3Es4R3ag * Want To Listen To The Article Instead? * Cited Works: https://www.themarginalian.org/2020/05/17/yes-to-life-in-spite-of-everything-viktor-frankl/...
Looking For Options To Do In ATL? What better way than spend the evening enjoying the beauty of art and story telling! * Johns Creek Books and Gifts:6000 Medlock Bridge Pkwy Suite B500,Johns Creek, GA 30022https://www.johnscreekbooks.com/ Read It...
* The Panchatantra is a legendary collection of short stories from India. Originally composed in the 2nd century B.C, Panchatantra is believed to be written by Vishnu Sharma along with many other scholars. The purpose behind the composition was to implant moral...
* EYE HUNGER Eye hunger is triggered by food that you see. It can be other people who are eating, food that you see on the table or counter, seeing adverts, recipes and pictures of food. Other examples are food displays in delis, markets, restaurants or...
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam I will either find a way, or make one. Questions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!
* An Antidote To Loneliness: We've all been there, we're in a relationship that sucks the life out of us. But, we somehow have to endure for the sake of keeping peace within the family or the workplace. And that's how life is - a combination of low quality and...
* Articles On Mindful Parenting It’s not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can’t tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can...
* Stories are used to sell important ideas. Even companies selling yogurt have their origin story on the marketing label as a way to connect with potential customers - complete with green pastuers, beautiful cows - you get the drift. Stories help us connect...
* The Man Vs. Machine Age: Digital Literacy: Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked By Adam Alter It’s Complicated: The Social Lives Of Networked Teens By Danah Boyd The Screen Strong Solution: How to Free Your...
* Quotable Quotes From The Big Disconnect: Excerpts From the book, The Big Disconnect: Protecting Childhood and Family Relationships in the Digital Age By Catherine Steiner-Adair EdD. It's a powerful reminder to understand how to protect childhood and family...
* Books By Indian Authors: Breaking India By Rajiv Malhotra & Aravindan Neelakandan Snakes in the Ganga: Breaking India 2.0 By Rajiv Malhotra & Vijaya Viswanathan India, that is Bharat: Coloniality, Civilization, Constitution By J. Sai Deepak Urban...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!