Not Lacking in Inspiration:
These days, stories of children and adults doing something with their new found free time are flooding our social media walls and our consciousness. Some of these people have found what it takes to take our current circumstances in stride and do something with it. So, are these folks simply lucky to have such a winning mindset in such trying times?
Maybe, not. Let’s take a step back to our most recent past.
As we were spinning with break neck speed in our busy lives before Corona threw a major wrench in it, most of us were wondering if we had extra time to go to that pottery class, or attend that fitness workshop or even have time to write that book we wanted to.
There, you had wished for it, and now, many of us lucky ones, get to stay put in the comfort of our homes. We owe this freedom to the countless public officials and workers who’re putting their life on the front lines each day to make this happen for us.
How To Move Forward and Upward:
With a few changes to our mindset, we can all #DoSomething. What else is the alternative? There might be people around us, including little children, who’re looking for answers in our attitudes and behaviors towards our circumstances. Our daily words of inspiration might be the only source of encouragement for those who’re relying on us.
Let’s look at a few things we can all do to upskill and reskill ourselves while we wait to launch ourselves on the other side of Corona!
- Start with taking stock of your current state of affairs. How’s your marketability, your skill set and your overall position in your personal and professional life?
- What are the things in your life that could be done in a better way than how you’re doing them right now?
- What will make your current life besides the turmoil that everyone else’s is also going through?
- How are your social media profiles and your resume? When were they all updated?
- Network with folks you have deep respect for. What are they upto these days?
- Explore the market to see which jobs are in high demand these days. Of course, the most sought after right now are those in health care and public protection workers.
- Learn a new marketable skill, create a niche for yourself and re-engineer your own 2.0. version.
What’s The Alternative?
Doing the easy thing: Blaming something else for your current circumstances
And doing the hard thing later of accepting status quo once things get back to normal.
And they will, soon enough.
Here’s what determines our unlimited Human Intellectual Potential!
We’ve slowed down to the pace of nature, so what are the benefits of the Power of Pause.
The factors that determine our Overall Mental Wellbeing
Top Three Thoughts You Can Start With:
I Am Capable
There’s No Finish Line to How Much I Can Achieve
I Will Control What I Can
* * *
About The Article Author:
I see myself as an advocate for bringing social, emotional and character development to families, schools and communities. I never want to let this idea out of my sight – Our children are not just GPAs. I’m a Writer and a Certified Master Coach in NLP and CBT. Until 2017, I was also a Big Data Scientist. In December of 2044, I hope to win the Nobel. Namasté.
Write to me or call me. Tell me what support from me looks like.
Program Director & Essential Life Skills Coach for Kids and Busy Parents
COMMIT To Your Goals, Achieve Anything And Become Unstoppable
COMMITMENT - A Pillar of FutureSTRONG Academy
Our children will one day face the real world without our support. Academic development is not the only skill they will need in the real world where people skills like taking the lead, emotional intelligence and a strong moral compass will determine who will shine. So, as parents who want to raise well rounded adults, we want to give them the right tools for their personal development.
Here is COMMITMENT as described as the 6 C’s of Future STRONG.
Find Below Better Strategies On COMMITMENT
What Will You Do? If you've got one chance to make a dent in the universe. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais NinQuestions, just ask! Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: email@example.com Bringing a Group? Email us...
* Our Brains On Risks And Rewards: There are two aspects to our brain when it comes to trying out new things. One of them is the activation system and the other is the inhibition system. The activation system encourages us to do things based on potential...
* As humans, we all want to succeed, but often times, we don’t seem to know where to start. First let's establish a workable definition of success. Here’s my definition: “Success” is about working hard consistently, making difficult choices and outlasting my...
* We've all seen the naughty kids, the tantrum throwers and the belligerent ones. But, here's the thing though. Children are not aware of or able to articulate the real reasons behind their actions, especially if they have behavioral and emotional difficulties....
The Ultimate Do’s And Don’ts Of Your Daily Speed And Efficiency – A Blue Print Of Productivity That Works
* DON'TS: There are many things we must not be doing in addition to be doing if we want to be productive in our daily lives. Here are a few things that we can add to our "Do not do" list 😉 Don't pretend like you've got everything under control especially when...
* Stage 1 Developing Awareness. The motivation for change begins with a sense that we aren't fulfilling our full potential in at least one area of our life. * Stage 2 Discovery. The discovery stage is where your conscious mind has located the...
* For parenting to be effective, we need to first understand and adjust our mindset. What are our fears for our children, do we love them for who they are or what they're capable of becoming? What do we truly want as parents? Let's look at a few things we do...
* What Is Positive Mental Health? When we're talking about mental health, we must go beyond psychopathology. Psychopathology is mental illness. How to check for positive mental health? Answering the question once in a while if "I'm doing everything I can in my...
* Here’s a checklist of all the life skills a high schooler must be exposed to before he or she is sent off to college. Why a checklist? High achieving youth are fast becoming the biggest “at-risk” group of the world. With a weak resilience muscle and a lack of...
Questions, just ask!
Text or Call: 678.310.5025 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a Group? Email us for a special price!